News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Im getting random errors

Started by Snow-Man, May 02, 2024, 02:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Got it and made other team members aware of the url. And as @Kindred said, using the old Core theme on a 2.1.x system would cause you problems. When installing the ProCurve theme, did you get any errors by its installation test?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Snow-Man

Quote from: Steve on May 05, 2024, 08:21:55 AMGot it and made other team members aware of the url. And as @Kindred said, using the old Core theme on a 2.1.x system would cause you problems. When installing the ProCurve theme, did you get any errors by its installation test?
i didnt mention before, im using php 8.3 and yea, still getting after switching to new theme too

shawnb61

I would use 8.2 with 2.1.4.

8.3 has known issues with session handlers.  https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF/issues/7793

I would also suggest using the default theme and no mods until you are error-free.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Snow-Man

Quote from: shawnb61 on May 05, 2024, 11:57:32 AMI would use 8.2 with 2.1.4.

8.3 has known issues with session handlers.  https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF/issues/7793

I would also suggest using the default theme and no mods until you are error-free.
thank you, i have done that and now ill wait to see if i get errors

Steve

Are you using more than one captcha?

Snow-Man

Snow-Man

I have tried everything told to me but I kept getting errors same as first ones
edit:
do i have to check action list that shows edited files by mods?

Steve

Quote from: Snow-Man on May 06, 2024, 07:39:57 AM
Quote from: Steve on May 05, 2024, 04:35:14 PMAre you using more than one captcha?
Yes,im using 4
I meant the captchas that give you the image, not the questions/answers.  :)

Snow-Man

Quote from: Steve on May 06, 2024, 12:30:10 PM
Quote from: Snow-Man on May 06, 2024, 07:39:57 AM
Quote from: Steve on May 05, 2024, 04:35:14 PMAre you using more than one captcha?
Yes,im using 4
I meant the captchas that give you the image, not the questions/answers.  :)
oh sorry, yes using one

Snow-Man

Hello guys, anyhelp? im still getting errors

Advertisement: