News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Auto Respond

Started by Suki, April 14, 2011, 10:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreator

Quoteset the ID of the board or boards you want the mod work.

Am I missing something here there does not seem to be anywhere to set the board ID in admin 
only activate mod, body text, User ID of Poster , and Post count.

There is a blank box which I must assume is the Board ID but does not seem to do anything when I test

see screenshot

Using RC5.

Suki

Yes, is indeed the board field, however you should put only the number,  example:   66   and NOT  66.0

are you getting errors on your error log?  can you please attach your Themes/default/languages/AutoRespond.yourlanguage.php  file
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Kreator

I get no errors in my logs for this, but I have it now working thanks, just changed it to 66 as mentioned

Quote from: Miss All Sunday on May 05, 2011, 02:49:01 PM
  can you please attach your Themes/default/languages/AutoRespond.yourlanguage.php  file

do you still want it? where can I add the text to the board box is it in that file??

Suki

I just want to make sure you have all the text strings,  but if you say you don't have any errors anymore, then thats fine :)

the text string is this:

$txt['AR_board'] = '<span style="font-weight:bold;">ID Boards where the mod will work:</span><br /> Comma separate, example: 1,2,3,4.';
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Kurakama

great mod!  ;D

is there a way to close the thread?

----------
spanish

hay alguna manera para cerrar el tema junto justo cuando crean el tema y solo tencan el auto respond?

Suki

sure, in your Sources/AutoRespond.php file  find:

'lock_mode' => null,

and change "null"  to  either  true  or 1, can't remember correctly which to use.

Masterd

'lock_mode' => 1, should do the trick.

Apllicmz

Yes nice work
can Update portuguese file

$txt['AR_donate'] = 'Se voc&ecirc; gosta deste mod, por favor, considere fazendo uma <a href="http://oharascans.com/donate.html" target="blank">doa&ccedil;&atilde;o</a>';
$txt['AR_menu'] = 'Respostas Automaticas';
$txt['AR_enable'] = '<span style="font-weight:bold;">Activar o mod AutoRespond:</span><br /> Isso permitir&aacute; que voc&ecirc; use o mod.';
$txt['AR_message'] = '<span style="font-weight:bold;">Coloque aqui a sua mensagem personalizada:</span><br />Permitindo o Codigo BBC';
$txt['AR_userid'] = '<span style="font-weight:bold;">ID do utilizadoro que ir&aacute; postar a resposta:</span><br /> Se estiver vazio, ser&aacute; ID numero 1 que e o (admin).';
$txt['AR_update_post_count'] = '<span style="font-weight:bold;">Actualizar a contagem no poste?:</span><br /> Se ficar marcado, ir&aacute; incrementar na conta de correio do utilizador que ir&aacute; postar a resposta.';

Suki

Thanks, I will added it on the next version :)

Alpay

Dear Miss All Sunday;
I would like permission to translate your mod, Auto Respond into Turkish. If you accept, I also want to kindly ask you to release it in the mod site, so that I won't be violating any redistribution rules via redistibuting the mod myself. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Alpay

Suki

You can redistribute my mod :)

this mod is under the  Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.   this mean that you can redistribute it as long as you give proper credit to the original author and that you do not  use it for commercial purposes (aka, sell it).

But yes, I will release an update and will include the translations I got so far.

NortiRascal

excellent mod Miss All Sunday working perfectly many thanks.added lock topic edit also to autorespond.php file provided by Masterd many thanks to you also...
Norti

Kurakama

Quote from: Masterd on May 26, 2011, 02:26:10 PM
'lock_mode' => 1, should do the trick.

it works! thank you!

Masterd

Suki

Updated to 2.0

Alpay and Joomlamz   can you resend me your translations, I made some changes to the text strings.

snooks

Question please, i am running the previous version on 2 Gold and its working just fine should i upgrade to latest and if so do i delete old version before i install new version also will my info and selections be kept ?

thank you

Suki

if you have the old version running just fine then stay like that ;)     this new version does not add any new features but the option to lock the topic.

if you want to install this new version, uninstall the old one and then install the new one.

yes, all your data will be kept.

snooks

Ok then i am happy to leave it be, lock topic i can do anyway so no big deal :)

thanks miss

InfoStrides

This is a nice mod. It works fine.

I have a suggestion. Can you create a delayed time with it? This can make it possible to auto-reply after set minutes.

Thank you.

Suki

well, this mod is based on an SMF hook,  to build a delay will mean that I will have to dismiss the hook and build my own query to get the topic and get the time,   much much work  :(

the beuty agount this mod its the simplicity :)

Advertisement: