Show Multiple Badges (AKA Stars)

Started by Thantos, April 04, 2005, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrizeLive.com

Quote from: URPG on July 03, 2006, 10:45:51 AM
I tried to use this MOD (yes, it IS working) to give stars based on posts and on Membergroups (Sheriffs star for Moderators, etc.) but it does not seem to like my Star images... all it displays are *

What is the max size of a starimage? they are all 16x16px but i want the sheriffs star for example to be 45x45 so anyone can easilie see and recognize it...

Are you sure you placed the image in your image folder? Mine showed up as "*" until I uploaded the image.
Get Paid Instantly via PayPal (or other options) at PrizeLive.com!

URPG

I used /themes/default/images/ as directory to upload the pictures... Do i have to upload it into the /images/ folder of every installed theme?

^DooM^

Quote from: URPG on July 03, 2006, 11:54:39 AM
I used /themes/default/images/ as directory to upload the pictures... Do i have to upload it into the /images/ folder of every installed theme?

yes..
Never argue with an idiot, they will simply bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

URPG

Working now... thanks!

I got a deputy sheriff star for moderators and a ProTeam for the support people now :)

boolprop_net

I've installed the Show Multiple Badges (Aka Stars) mod so I could use this as sort of an "Awards" type secondary option.

As each new member is added to the secondary group, I've made it so their group icon shows up. This is an option that is enabled via the mod through the admin section.

Here's what I would to change:

In the post/thread view where it shows

Member Name
Custom Title
Regular group
Post count based group

[ Multiple Badge 1 image ]
[ Multiple Badge 2 image ]
[ Multiple Badge 3 image ]

I would like to change it so the Multiple Badges are lined up the other way, like

[ Multiple Badge 1 image ] [ Multiple Badge 2 image ] [ Multiple Badge 3 image ]

Cany anyone tell me what file I need to edit to do this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I need to read the actual thread first before posting, lol. Got my answer!
boolprop.net [nofollow] - Under Construction
boolprop.net Family Forums [nofollow] - Active

littleone

RC 3 Update for this?  Any other mod author able to work this up into RC 3?  I tried it and most of the coding no longer exists in the sources files for this mod to work

mark7144

Is it possible to that the rank image for the Primary Group display ABOVE the post-group name/stars so that the badge is displayed immediately underneath the user's name?

Skipdawg

If not updated for RC3 I hope it will be available for 1.1 final (gold)
I used it back in 1.0.5 and it was cool.  ;D
Skipdawg's Community