News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SgtMic

Quote from: aabean on December 22, 2008, 07:58:47 AM
In order to upgrade from 2.11 to 2.31, do I need to uninstall 2.11 first?

Yes.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

HR

Request: Assist in placement of donormeter beneath news box. Suggested alterations?

I can explain this as simply as possible.. If I do it & implement I guarantee it.
If I do it and you implement it its a crap shoot.

badger413

I have installed the mod manually and everything went well. The only problem I am having is when I click on the DONATIONS button on the menu links it gives me a new page with "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /home/xlllzstx/public_html/Sources/Treasury.php on line 50" Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Resourcez

If you installed it manually i.e. uploaded individual files via FTP, then you will be trying to use the SMF 2.x files which will cause your undefined function errors.

Treasury is now a dual install package - this means there are files like Treasury.php and Treasury1.php, TreasuryAdmin.php and TreasuryAdmin1.php, etc etc - for SMF 1.1.x the installer renames all the abcd1.php files to abcd.php, whereas for SMF 2.x the installer uses the files without "1" appended to the file name.

The simple solution for you would be to rename all the abcd1.php files, removing the "1", and uploading those to relevant directories.

Looks like I'll have to add an extra install note - since the parser doesn't highlight this issue, it means anyone could be tripped up by this subtlety.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Acans

great mod resourcez, works like a charm
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

badger413

Quote from: Resourcez on December 31, 2008, 05:07:52 AM
If you installed it manually i.e. uploaded individual files via FTP, then you will be trying to use the SMF 2.x files which will cause your undefined function errors.

Treasury is now a dual install package - this means there are files like Treasury.php and Treasury1.php, TreasuryAdmin.php and TreasuryAdmin1.php, etc etc - for SMF 1.1.x the installer renames all the abcd1.php files to abcd.php, whereas for SMF 2.x the installer uses the files without "1" appended to the file name.

The simple solution for you would be to rename all the abcd1.php files, removing the "1", and uploading those to relevant directories.

Looks like I'll have to add an extra install note - since the parser doesn't highlight this issue, it means anyone could be tripped up by this subtlety.

What I am going to do is delete everything I did manually and re-install it with the upload packages. Will that be better?

SgtMic

If you can use the package manager, it's usually best.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

badger413

it working now!!!

Thanks for your help!

funcouldron

i m little confused ,, ehre is my site funcouldron.co.cc

smf2.0b4 with portamx portal system ,, please give me step by step guide to install it
Visit us at  ww.4moreFun.com

Resourcez

There's nothing special about PortaMx installations - it's only a portal system attached to SMF, so you just use the SMF package manager.

funcouldron

please tell me how to install this tresury mod then ,,

Resourcez

@funcouldron - as I said, use the Package Manager to install, and follow the advice provided - I won't duplicate it here.  You must have used the Package Manager previously.

For those who cannot use the Package Manager for installs and must do it manually:
Use the Package Parser with the amended advice HERE.

Resourcez

• DonationBlock now installed with the package (note: in Sources directory).
  • DonationBlock added for SMF 2.x portals that support php blocks.
  • english-utf8 language files added to bypass aberrations for some installations e.g. Fantastico.
  • modification to ManagePermissions.php changed to avoid SMF2 issues caused by SimplePortal.

Judgey

I have installed this b4 worked ace, just tryed on my new forums i keep getting "You can not administer Treasury"

Any help plz :)

EDIT - Sorry was permissions my bad  :-X

funcouldron

i  installed it and cofigured it ,, but i m geting this error

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.paypal.com:80 (Unknown error) in /www/110mb.com/f/u/n/c/o/u/l/d/funcouldron/htdocs/fc/ipntreas.php on line 102
FAILED to connect to PayPal

this i get when i try to run this

http://4morefun.com/fc/ipntreas.php?dbg=1

and also ther is no log stored ..

onem roe thing how can i use as my one of the block.. i mean what php code is to b entred?

Rattler

Installed on our mod laden SMF 1.1.7 core default test forum, works like a charm, due credit given: http://todos-contra-matias.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.msg226.html#msg226

The only problem I had was that the instructions to administer were not really clear, worked stuff out with the help texts at the side of each field, but think if you would describe the setup in a bit more organized way you probably would get a lot less support requests.

This said, great mod, thanks!

Rattler

You can discuss with people, and sometimes it even makes sense to do so. Forget that when confronted with the cruel facts of life... (inspired by SiGnature™).

Resourcez

@funcouldron - you seem to have one of those paranoid (or free) hosts who likes to block fsockopen - try setting the cURL option in Treasury admin's PayPal Config section.

@Rattler - it has been gradually compiled over a number of years now, which would contribute to the apparent lack of clarity.  My preference to distinguish between module setup, paypal setup and operational issues probably adds to that.  Someday, when I get time, I shall re-build it :)    However, I suspect that a re-build will be unable to address the major source of support requests.

In the interim, we provide support forums with an FAQ section to deal with regular issues.  I'm glad the help icons did actually help, coz they were a right pita to set up LOL.

funcouldron

yes you are right ,, :( but now i got my hosting so i will soon update thr and then make all changes :)

shortchange

Treasury appears to function correctly on my site
QuoteOpening connection via curl and validating request with PayPal...
OK!
Logging events....

Debug mode activated

SMF Treasury mod

PayPal Instant Payment Notification script

See below for status:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Opening connection via curl and validating request with PayPal...

OK!

Selecting database......

Executing test query....

PASSED!

PayPal Receiver Email: ***@***.***

Is this really your PayPal Email address?
Logging events....

1 event inserted into the log.

----------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't see any error messages, you should be good to go!

All paypal settings are at the suggested settings.

Someone just donated some money, I got emailed the reciept, but it did not update on the site. Any ideas?

Thanks.

SgtMic

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Advertisement: