PaypalDonations

Started by snork13, February 06, 2006, 11:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Dragon

I don't see how it isn't related to this mod....I uninstalled each mod one at a time then reinstalled and went down the list and the only mod when uninstalled makes the error go away and that is the Donations.
Other than that these are the mods I have installed....

1.    Avatar Optimization      1.0.1     
2.    Ad Managment    2.3.5   
3.    Good Post/Bad Post Mod    1.1.2   
4.    Avatar On Board RC1    2.1   
5.    Ban Link in Post    1.1
6.    SA Battle    0.8   
7.    Favicon    1.2   
8.    BoardHover Mod    1.4.3   
9.    Bookmarks    2.2.1   
10.    Custom_Greeting_Depending_on_Time    1.0   
11.    Child Dropdown for Board Index    1.1   
12.    Custom Copyright    1.1   
13.    DisableTemplateEval    1.1   
14.    Downloads System    1.2.6   
15.    EmailValidator    1.0   
16.    Google Search Your Site    1.0.0   
17.    PM Attachments    1.4   
18.    Add Honey Pot to Track IP    1.1
19.    JPG Thumbnails    2.0   
20.    Page Management    1.3   
21.    MCLegendII RC1    3.0
22.    Member Color Link    3.0.7   
23.    Mood Smileys    0.1   
24.    OS & Browser Detection    1.4   
25.    PaypalDonations    2.0    [ Apply Mod ]
26.    The Rules    1.2   
27.    Permissions Info    1.5   
28.    Pm Number in All Pages    1.0   
29.    Redirect Info Icon    1.0   
30.    Active Members In Topic    1.8   
31.    SA Battles (Gold Bonus)    1.0   
32.    SMF Articles    1.1.2   
33.    SimplePortal    2.3   
34.    SMF Project Tools    0.3003   
35.    SMF Quiz    1.0.8 beta2   
36.    Your Last Visit    1.1   
37.    Topic Solved    1.1   
38.    Users Online Today    1.5.4

The only one not installed is Donations cause when it is installed the error floods my error log every time I go to Securities and Moderation.....
"Never stop exploring new ideas, concepts and techniques, but never forget the old ones, they just may come in handy someday!"
"Don't give up! Otherwise you do not win and nothing gets accomplished!"
Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results..."
Do Not PM me for Support. They will be Ignored. Use the Threads the have been provided.

snork13

Quote from: Chaos Dragon on September 28, 2009, 04:58:07 PM
I don't see how it isn't related to this mod...

because the mod doesn't change the code in question

I would uninstall all mods, and upload fresh files from the download section, make a backup first.
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Chaos Dragon

Ok understandable....But this is a fresh install of SMF...all files were fresh before installing any mods....
not one came out with an error during install and I also check to make sure all coding is added to the files after installation cause not all edits happen every time you install. And I have also uninstalled all mods...Installed only Donations and still get the error....Everything looks in order...Could there maybe just be a conflict in coding. I get the error in both custom theme and in Default theme.
I'll play around with it some more. I am not going to deny that there is a possibility that I may have done something wrong. It is a lot of work to redo again, but I will one more time and uninstall all mods and re-upload the files to a fresh install of SMF and see what happens. I'll keep ya posted.
"Never stop exploring new ideas, concepts and techniques, but never forget the old ones, they just may come in handy someday!"
Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results..."
Do Not PM me for Support. They will be Ignored. Use the Threads the have been provided.

Chaos Dragon

Well!

I did a complete refresh of my files, did everything short of reinstalling SMF and When I install the mod by itself and first install after file refresh, I still get the error. I uninstall, it's gone.
Also even though it took me awhile I installed each mod by it's self and not one gives this error. Then I installed each mod one at a time, installing the donations mod after each mod install and if I got the error I uninstalled it. It went away each time when I uninstalled the Donations. Got through all 40 mods and  Donations is the only one giving me the error.
If you like I would be glad to give you an admin account and you can install it and see for yourself that this mod gives me the error. Also I use this function ($db_show_debug = true;) in my settings file and it also shows me an error in the tabs section of Security & Moderation.

snork13

Quote from: Chaos Dragon on October 01, 2009, 05:52:08 AM
Well!

I did a complete refresh of my files, did everything short of reinstalling SMF and When I install the mod by itself and first install after file refresh, I still get the error. I uninstall, it's gone.
Also even though it took me awhile I installed each mod by it's self and not one gives this error. Then I installed each mod one at a time, installing the donations mod after each mod install and if I got the error I uninstalled it. It went away each time when I uninstalled the Donations. Got through all 40 mods and  Donations is the only one giving me the error.
If you like I would be glad to give you an admin account and you can install it and see for yourself that this mod gives me the error. Also I use this function ($db_show_debug = true;) in my settings file and it also shows me an error in the tabs section of Security & Moderation.

My mod doesn't have anything to do with this, doesn't even change anything in the security tab, here is the xml modification...

<file name="$boarddir/index.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['openidreturn' => array('Subs-OpenID.php', 'smf_openID_return'),]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['paypal' => array('Paypal.php', 'Paypal'),]]></add>
</operation>

</file>

<file name="$sourcedir/ManagePermissions.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['karma_edit' => array(false, 'general', 'moderate_general'),]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['payPal_view' => array(false, 'general', 'view_basic_info'),]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['karma_edit',]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['payPal_view',]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$sourcedir/Admin.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['general' => array($txt['mods_cat_modifications_misc']),]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['paypal' => array($txt['paypal_title']),]]></add>
</operation>

</file>

<file name="$sourcedir/Subs.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[elseif ($context['current_action'] == 'search2')
$current_action = 'search';]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[elseif ($context['current_action'] == 'paypal')
$current_action = 'paypal';]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[context['allow_search'] = allowedTo('search_posts');]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$context['allow_paypal'] = allowedTo('payPal_view');]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['search' => array(
'title' => $txt['search'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=search',
'show' => $context['allow_search'],
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['paypal' => array(
'title' => $txt['paypal'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=paypal',
'show' => $context['allow_paypal'],
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),]]></add>
</operation>

</file>

<file name="$sourcedir/ManageSettings.php">

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['general' => 'ModifyGeneralModSettings',]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['paypal' => 'ModifypaypalSettings',]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA['general' => array(
),]]></search>
<add><![CDATA['paypal' => array(
),]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="after"><![CDATA[function ModifyBasicSettings($return_config = false)]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
function ModifypaypalSettings()
{
global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc;

$config_vars = array(
// Paypal Donations - On or off?
array('check', 'payPalEnable'),
'',
// Paypal key and Reason
array('large_text', 'payPalReason','10'),
array('large_text', 'payPalKey','8'),

);

// Saving?
if (isset($_GET['save']))
{
checkSession();

saveDBSettings($config_vars);

writeLog();
redirectexit('action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=paypal');
}

$context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=modsettings;save;sa=paypal';
$context['settings_title'] = $txt['payPalFO'];

prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);
}
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/index.template.php">
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[
function template_menu()
{
global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $txt;
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
function template_menu()
{
global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $txt, $modSettings;
]]></add>
</operation>

</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/Admin.english.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[$txt['pruning_title'] = 'Log Pruning';]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$txt['paypal_title'] = 'Donations';]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/ManageSettings.english.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
$txt['karmaLabel'] = 'Karma label';
$txt['karmaApplaudLabel'] = 'Karma applaud label';
$txt['karmaSmiteLabel'] = 'Karma smite label';
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['payPalEnable'] = 'Enable the Donation';
$txt['payPalKey'] = 'Paypal Form (html)';
$txt['payPalReason'] = 'Reason For Donation';
$txt['payPalFO'] = 'Donations';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/ManageSettings.french.php">
<operation>
$txt['karmaLabel'] = 'Label \'Karma\'';
$txt['karmaApplaudLabel'] = 'Label positif';
$txt['karmaSmiteLabel'] = 'Label n&eacute;gatif';
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['payPalEnable'] = 'Activer le don';
$txt['payPalKey'] = 'Formulaire Paypal (html)';
$txt['payPalReason'] = 'Raison du don';
$txt['payPalFO'] = 'Dons';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/Modifications.english.php">
<operation>
<search position="after"><![CDATA[?>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['paypal'] = 'Donations';
$txt['cannot_payPal_view'] = 'Sorry, you\'re not allowed to view the Donation Page.';
$txt['permissionname_payPal_view'] = 'View Donation Page';
$txt['permissionhelp_payPal_view'] = 'Allow the people to view the Donation Page.  If not set, the people will not see the page.';
$txt['DonationsNotEnabled'] = 'Sorry, the donation page is not enabled at the moment. Please check back later.';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/Modifications.french.php">
<operation>
<search position="after"><![CDATA[?>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['payPal'] = 'Dons';
$txt['paypal'] = 'Dons';
$txt['cannot_payPal_view'] = 'D&eacute;sol&eacute;, vous n\'&ecirc;tes pas autoris&eacute; &agrave; voir la page des dons.';
$txt['permissionname_payPal_view'] = 'Voir la page des dons';
$txt['permissionhelp_payPal_view'] = 'Permet aux gens de voir la page des dons. Si ce n\'est pas r&eacute;gl&eacute;, les gens ne verront pas la page.';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/Who.english.php">
<operation>
$txt['whoall_.xml'] = 'Viewing an XML feed.';
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['whoall_paypal'] = 'Viewing the <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=paypal">Donations</a>.';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/Who.french.php">
<operation>
$txt['whoall_.xml'] = 'T&eacute;l&eacute;charge un flux XML/RSS du forum.';
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['whoall_paypal'] = 'Voir les <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=paypal">Dons</a>.';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

</modification>

Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

El maestro

Hi,

I am trying to install Paypaldonations on my custom theme for RC1.2 but I am having trouble.

it seems I am missing files such as the language section for my custom theme.

I would like some help if possible.

(if you can't tell by my writing...I am quite new to SMF)

scorpion1082

SORRY FOR THE LENGTH OF THIS POST... but:

Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ModSettings.php    Test failed
4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.french.php    File not found
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.english.php    Test failed
8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.french.php    File not found
9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Who.english.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Who.french.php    File not found
11.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/Paypal.template.php    
12.    Extract File    ./Sources/Paypal.php    
13.    Execute Code    add_settings_1_1_x.php

wow... not sure what to do about this?

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member  Nathan Whedon    Today at 04:52:05 AM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address 70.180.203.32    Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session 45d4fc6b81a31a88630b9c584adc66ea
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL http://bluesunalliance.netzoneuk.com/index.php?action=packages;sa=install;package=PaypalDonations.zip;sesc
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.spanish_es-utf8.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory
File: /home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 1157

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member Nathan Whedon Today at 04:52:05 AM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address 70.180.203.32    Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session 45d4fc6b81a31a88630b9c584adc66ea
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL http://bluesunalliance.netzoneuk.com/index.php?action=packages;sa=install;package=PaypalDonations.zip;sesc
2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.portuguese_pt-utf8.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member Nathan Whedon Today at 04:52:05 AM
2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/install-2.xml) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.spanish_latin.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.spanish_es.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.template.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.turkish.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.portuguese_pt.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/readme.txt) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.german.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.portuguese_brazilian.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.french.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.english.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member  Nathan Whedon    Today at 04:52:05 AM
2: unlink(/home/netzoneu/public_html/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/TeamPage.spanish_latin-utf8.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

oooor this stuff...

scorpion1082

bump for previous post to get answered please.

snork13

If a test failed you will need to manually apply the changes,

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=402

or find the other mod that is conflicting with mine and uninstall it. My mod doesn't edit any teamPage files, check with that author.

Mods

scorpion1082

1.     RSS Feed Poster      2.0.1       [ Uninstall ]  [ List Files ]  [ Delete ]
2.    Advanced Reputation System    0.1.5    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio    7.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    Display Name On Registration    1.8    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Simple Award System    2.0.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    Next Post Level    1.3.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    PaypalDonations    2.0    [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Hide Tag Special    1.8.5    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Childboards Only    2.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    Enhanced Profile Header    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    Global Headers Footers    1.4.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12.    DisableTemplateEval    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

i dont have anything called teampage.  this still doesnt apply without errors though.

edit 1: still dont have anything called teampage, but i remember trying to install it once, but it didnt let me cause i dont have the correct version of smf.  so i never did.  those errors are coming up saying teampage, but its coming up from packages/temp.  i dont have it installed so should i be able to ignore the errors?
i looked into installing manually.  problem is i have no clue of where to find the files i need to modify.  the only thing i know how to modify are the files that show up under current theme, modify.  those are template related files.  i dont show settings or language files at all.  how do i modify those?  do they have to be changed on the server side or something?  im completely confused.

edit 2: ive uninstalled everything and then switched to default layout.  i installed it and no errors showed.  i then installed everything else and had no issues.  it works now.  but a new problem has occurred.  my custom profile doesnt seem to show the donations button at all.  default, yes.  custom, no.  im using black eagle and ive tweaked it around to show my banner and icons and such.  what line of code do i need to change?  as i said in edit 1, i dont know how to modify many of the files required for manual installation.

snork13

you need to open the modification file and look at the edits. i think it is index.template.php file.
Mods

scorpion1082

thanks for replying.  its all worked out.  now all i need is a donation to test it.

mycousinvinny

Hi I installed your mod. I am using smf 1.1.10.

Is there something else i need to do I dont see a paypal tab or button anywhere?

Thanks,

Vinny

c23_Mike

Hi there !

Tnx for this mod, installed it on SMF RC2 and worked well out of the box!
So long, Mike

http://www.c23.at
c23 - DER Computer Club
~ never play alone ~

adbrad

this mod sounds ideal in case i need donations to pay for extra mods and such like.
how ever i has to main concerns.
first i am running rc1.2 so would need a version compatible with this.
second don't understand why you would need a merchant account will a normal paypal acount not work with it
cheers

Gemini328

there wouldnt happen to be a way to run this on 1.1.11 would there?

orville

Did you ever find a way to install it on 1.1.11?

Kimmen

Okay, i have this installed on SMF2 RC2.

I got an error in my logs, and this appear just after adding the language English. UTF-8 to my fourms. Here is a copy of the error.

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://eu.bf2demo.com/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;d0657c9972=aa50e1c2a4e228a8fe0b7204e81ad4b0
8: Undefined index: paypal_title
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /bf2eu/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 229

I can confirm that i no longer see the field for donations in admin panel anymore. Can someone help me with this please?

Greets
Kimmen

orville

You said to "Change the install xml to include 1.1.11"
I can not find any "install xml" file. I changed the "package-info xml" from 1.1.10 to 1.1.11 with no luck. Is someone going to update this mod soon and then repost it?

snork13

Quote from: orville on December 08, 2009, 09:55:25 AM
You said to "Change the install xml to include 1.1.11"
I can not find any "install xml" file. I changed the "package-info xml" from 1.1.10 to 1.1.11 with no luck. Is someone going to update this mod soon and then repost it?

I will be updating soon
Mods

Advertisement: