News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Database Link Building

Started by TheLegoForumsCom, April 26, 2024, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegoForumsCom

Im looking to build either a mod or something that can produce multi page one for one being the index/contents and the rest branching out to different pages that has pages to i can add a picture with name data and price if its possible to find a api linking to prices of each one

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TheLegoForumsCom

Nope if you look at a actual real life book you see it has contexts under it would link to a chapter

i wanna build something like that but in pages and to display the context nicely.

Kindred

You are not describing what you want very well.
YOU may understand what you mean,  but your description so far is complete mud in clarity.

Do you want a knowledge base or FAQ or Wiki?
Articles pages?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

What he's asking for is basically the Database function in IP.Pages.

The notion of creating structured data with a common format and connecting it under a table of contents.

Advertisement: