[Help] How to change navigation link size

Started by magoo, June 26, 2005, 02:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magoo

I have my navigation links in text mode, and I would like to make the text bigger.  What do I have to change to do that?

Also, I would like to change what the links under each board say.  For example, instead of "Start new topic" I would like it to say "Write new story" and instead of "New Poll" I would like it to say "some other text".
See how I use SMF at hxxp:poetry.magooswisewords.com [nonactive]

osckar

QuoteI have my navigation links in text mode, and I would like to make the text bigger.  What do I have to change to do that?

Take a look at http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=16218.0

QuoteAlso, I would like to change what the links under each board say.  For example, instead of "Start new topic" I would like it to say "Write new story" and instead of "New Poll" I would like it to say "some other text".

You can modify the graphic buttons to whatever text you want. If you are using a text-link theme instead of a graphic one, you may search in the forum for the theme you are using and read the topic for specific directions, maybe this has been answered before.

xenovanis

Quote from: magoo on June 26, 2005, 02:37:49 PM
Also, I would like to change what the links under each board say.  For example, instead of "Start new topic" I would like it to say "Write new story" and instead of "New Poll" I would like it to say "some other text".

If you are using text links, change the text in the languagefiles.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

magoo

Quote from: xenovanis on June 26, 2005, 03:54:17 PM
If you are using text links, change the text in the languagefiles.

Thanks, that's what I needed!
See how I use SMF at hxxp:poetry.magooswisewords.com [nonactive]

Advertisement: