News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark-Time

Quote from: Rohan_ on August 25, 2009, 02:37:50 AM
hey i have a problem .. when someone clicks on add rep button then the rep box comes at top of the page .. i want it to open after the rep button ??? please help its really urgent

buddy i had the same prob before... i assume that you are using custom theme..make sure when you install this mod then do the editing in style.css of custom theme..may be this will help you..

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Rohan_

Quote from: Shark-Time on August 29, 2009, 07:35:29 AM
buddy i had the same prob before... i assume that you are using custom theme..make sure when you install this mod then do the editing in style.css of custom theme..may be this will help you..
hey thanx a ton buddy you really solved my problem :)
Proud To Be An Indian

Shark-Time

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

clewis789

i get this error ever time i try to give rep "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again"

but when i log out and log back in it still does no work
My Mods:

Playstation 3 Avatars - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2150

Xbox 360 Avatars - Will be up very soon.

Nintendo Wii Avatars - Coming Soon

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

clewis789

My Mods:

Playstation 3 Avatars - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2150

Xbox 360 Avatars - Will be up very soon.

Nintendo Wii Avatars - Coming Soon

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

LC

Having trouble installing this mod. I'm using smf 1.1.10.

18.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php   Test failed

Is there a way to fix this?

Fustrate

You'll either have to do that one edit manually, or attach that file here and I'll male the edit for you.
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

LC

Quote from: Fustrate on September 01, 2009, 01:59:05 PM
You'll either have to do that one edit manually, or attach that file here and I'll male the edit for you.
File is attached. Thank you. Very much. :)

After which, I proceed with uploading and installing the package then replacing that file with the one you edited correct? Just making sure.

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

LC

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

evolution25

it keeps giving me a error on new theme Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/ArcadeSigsStats_v2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2036) : eval()'d code on line 8 and i uninstalled arcade awhile ago

Fustrate

That doesn't have anything to do with the reputation system, sorry :( you should ask in the topic for the arcade (or arcade sig stats, whichever it is).

And thanks for helping out, Rohan_ :)
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

Rohan_

what do u mean ? do u mean the rep images or rep Box ? if u mean box and if u are using a custom theme then add this code in ur theme's style.css or if u cant then attach it here .. here is the code

Find
?>

Add Before

.repbars img
{
padding: 0 1px 0 0;
}

#reputation_menu{
position: absolute;
border: 1px solid black;
z-index: 100;
}
Proud To Be An Indian

evolution25

it just says add rep and permissions r not showing rep images and the heart for to add rep

LC

You have to carry those image files over from the default theme folders (usually found in themes/default/images) for the reputation images to show up, if you've not done that already.

evolution25

Advertisement: