Something wrong with Portuguese translation here

Started by Paracelsus, October 27, 2008, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paracelsus

Hi,

Don't know if this has already been reported, but in the last hours I've noticed that the portuguese language translation doesn't work in this site anymore. I've tried to change to another language and back to portuguese, but everything is still 100% in english. This situation has maybe just a couple of days, since I remember it being ok some time ago.

Is it something temporary? ???

Compuart

We've recently updated all languages that are being used here. Possibly the Portuguese one might still use the old names. I'll look into it.
Hendrik Jan Visser
Former Lead Developer & Co-founder www.simplemachines.org
Personal Signature:
Realitynet.nl -> ExpeditieRobinson.net / PekingExpress.org / WieIsDeMol.Com

Compuart

All languages from the dropdown should now be working properly again. Also a few additional languages that were already partly translated have been added to the dropdown.
Hendrik Jan Visser
Former Lead Developer & Co-founder www.simplemachines.org
Personal Signature:
Realitynet.nl -> ExpeditieRobinson.net / PekingExpress.org / WieIsDeMol.Com

Paracelsus

Quote from: Compuart on October 27, 2008, 07:17:50 PM
All languages from the dropdown should now be working properly again. Also a few additional languages that were already partly translated have been added to the dropdown.

Working better now. Thanks. ;)

There are still some things to be solved, like the "New" posts image (which is just a text link now), but otherwise it's functional.

Oldiesmann

Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Paracelsus

Quote from: Oldiesmann on October 28, 2008, 02:31:33 PM
Which image are you referring to? This one?

Exactly that one... right now there's just the text link "Novo" (new in english).

Oldiesmann

Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Oldiesmann

Should be fixed now. Nobody had added the "portuguese_pt-utf8" directory to the Themes/smsite/images folder.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Paracelsus

khoipn

Quote from: Paracelsus on October 27, 2008, 10:48:51 AM
Hi,

Don't know if this has already been reported, but in the last hours I've noticed that the portuguese language translation doesn't work in this site anymore. I've tried to change to another language and back to portuguese, but everything is still 100% in english. This situation has maybe just a couple of days, since I remember it being ok some time ago.

Is it something temporary? ???

Có điều này em nói thật, các bác làm ra cái forum này vô đối là tốt :). Thanks!

HecKel

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Advertisement: