HTTP Error 403.14 - Annoying!!

Started by siionn, July 15, 2014, 05:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siionn

Hello, new here! i thought i would give this a go, but no stop  :o
had two attempts now, both attempts have the message; HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory. looked through but cant find anything about it, anyone able to help:) many thanks!

Arantor

Well, what were you trying to do?

siionn

just get on it, left the computer for an hour, had a go at getting back on and nothing. so started from scratch again and once again same message code, 1&1 hosting, with database :-\

Arantor

I still have no idea what you were trying to do... all I know is that you've got an extremely generic error that could be any one of a million or so things. Need to know what you were trying to do at the time you got that error. The more details the better.

siionn

I wasn't trying to do anything, all i done is went through the setups and made the forum, left it and now i cant get on to the website at all and i don't know why, just trying to find out how to get back on and same with others.

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
A default document is not configured for the requested URL, and directory browsing is not enabled on the server.

!

Arantor

Well, it might be useful for you to tell us the URL of your forum...

siionn

hxxp:www.itsjustaforum.co.uk/ [nonactive]

Arantor

OK, so the forum is alive and well at www.itsjustaforum.co.uk/index.php, you just need to ask your host to fix this.

Tell them they need to set index.php as the default document.

Advertisement: