News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

2 Extreme Blue

Started by Fussilet, April 09, 2008, 09:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

Really nice color harmony. :up:

Great Theme.
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Fussilet

thank you for comment friend ;)

chadon

I like it a lot and blue is my favorite color. A+

Fussilet

thank you for comment chadon :)

lax.slash

This is a great theme! Just a couple of things you might want to look at.

1) There's no link for PMS, and it doesn't show when you get a new PM.
2) IE says that there's a script error somewhere around line 40 (char 2) when the administration is accessed.

Again, thanks for all your hard work :D Hope to see many more themes!

Edit: Just realised this - When I install in SMF 2, the theme name defaults to "Cry." Not a big error, as it's changable through the ACP... just thought you'd like to know.

TosTos

Fussilet

MaRµ

Hello. First Of ALL... tthe theme is really great!!!...

Any upgrade for 1.1.5 SMF version???.

THANKS!!

Fussilet

hmisc

This is a great theme!  I am having problem with the inline link for location, where it displays my home url and not the forum url, I want it to do both.  Not sure if this is a theme issue or a programming issue.

Appreciate any insight.

Fussilet

Quote from: hmisc on August 20, 2008, 02:56:52 AM
This is a great theme!  I am having problem with the inline link for location, where it displays my home url and not the forum url, I want it to do both.  Not sure if this is a theme issue or a programming issue.

Appreciate any insight.

open index.template.php

find:
// Show the [help] button.
echo '<li', $current_action == 'help' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=help"><b>' , $txt[119] , '</b></a></li>';

add before

// Show the [forum] button.
echo '<li', $current_action == 'forum' ? ' class="chosen"' : '', '><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=forum"><b>Forum</b></a></li>';

hmisc

Where I am having the trouble is where it show locations, i.e.

mywebsite.com > general category > welcome

It does not show mywebsite.com [nofollow] > forum > general category > welcome

If I click on mywebsite.com [nofollow] it does not go back to my main website, but just the forum.  I want them to be able to get back to my main site.

chefhawgy

I love this theme, but I keep getting an error saying unable to load 'main' template.

I really wanted to use this theme, but I see on here that others are having this exact issue.

Any ideas? It only happens on the forum section, everything else works fine.

Very strange.......

Thanks!

Julian F

Quote from: chefhawgy on January 13, 2009, 04:53:51 PM
I love this theme, but I keep getting an error saying unable to load 'main' template.

I really wanted to use this theme, but I see on here that others are having this exact issue.

Any ideas? It only happens on the forum section, everything else works fine.

Very strange.......

Thanks!

problems is BoardIndex.template.php file, the code of this file is located all on one line :(

BoxingChaos

Clearly one of thee most clean themes I have seen in many moons.

Fussilet, I am having one tiny problem, in the profile and only in the profile section it's white. How can I change this to another color?

I have gone through the CSS but I can't figure it out. Will you please when you have time, let me know where to look in the CSS file so I may fix this.

Thank you.

www.BoxingSquad.com/forum

Fussilet

BoxingChaos

Quote from: Fussilet on October 05, 2009, 11:03:12 PM
demo link pls?

Do you mean where did I download the file from?
If that is what you meant, I got your file from here

Link:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=603

If you notice there are two links.

I am using

The first one in the download section called
2Extreme_Blue_2b4.zip (520KB)

I have tried them both and 2Extreme_Blue_2b4.zip (520KB) works the best. The other download was not working well had more bugs if you know what I mean..

I hope I was able to answer your question. If I am wrong, I will be checking back on your response on the hour.
Thank you so much for such a AWESOME theme.

Or maybe you are asking where did I install the theme?

www.kingdomtube.myfirehost.com
?

I changed the guest option to view member profiles if that helps, so you can see profiles.

chadon

This color is set in the profile.css file in the css folder.  If this theme doesn't have one, you will have to copy the file from the default theme and paste it in the theme you are using after you do the edits. I don't remember what else I did but I think the index template file will automatically grab the new css one.   ;)

BoxingChaos

Quote from: chadon on October 06, 2009, 03:30:48 PM
This color is set in the profile.css file in the css folder.  If this theme doesn't have one, you will have to copy the file from the default theme and paste it in the theme you are using after you do the edits. I don't remember what else I did but I think the index template file will automatically grab the new css one.   ;)

Well that would explain why I was unable to fix this one.
But after doing what you told me, wala... It worked thank you so much for explaining that to me. I would have never in a thousand years thought of doing what you said.

Thank you chadon for taking the time to reply to my problem and solving it at the same time

O:)

Advertisement: