[ Free ] Help needed with modifying it a bit... the forum.

Started by Klaas Koopman, March 09, 2005, 10:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaas Koopman

Hello Everyone,

Tom has helped me a lot with my forum, getting arcade installed and some nice emoticons etc. But now I wanted something else, but he couldn't do that part, to bad.

Maybe some one here could?

- I would like to have the avatar above the amount of posts and above the champion icons.

- AND if possible, i'd like to have emoticons at the quick reply box, so you can click them, and they are in there. would be easy.

Please some one help me out with this!

Kind Regards,

Klaas Koopman

Trekkie101

Quote from: Klaas Koopman on March 09, 2005, 10:26:50 AM

- AND if possible, i'd like to have emoticons at the quick reply box, so you can click them, and they are in there. would be easy.[/b][/i]

Please some one help me out with this!

Kind Regards,

Klaas Koopman

theres a mod for that, http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=63 :)

Klaas Koopman

ah thanks a lot, that's installed now! BUT STILL NO EMOTICONS THERE ( and that was what we need )

so anyone else who can help me with :

- I would like to have the avatar above the amount of posts and above the champion icons.

code

I have never done it before and didnt want to do anything in case i messed up :(
Far more than just another brick in the wall..

Klaas Koopman

hmm okay to bad. Anyone else then? cause I don't really like the looks of it now...

[Unknown]

That's a fairly simple modification to the Display template, but you'd get a faster response for that in Graphics and Templates - do you want this topic moved there?

-[Unknown]

Klaas Koopman

well yes please, if i'd get a better response there! thank you for changing it :D

Advertisement: