News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

font code appearing

Started by pepf, March 20, 2024, 08:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepf

For some time now in new posts code for font and size like the one shown below is added at the beginning and end of posted text.
I can't seem to find the cause of it. Some addon doing that, perhaps? I don't think I ever set anything related to font.

[font=

Kindred

Smf version?
Mods installed?
Url showing the issue?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pepf

Too many mods perhaps, should be about 30...maybe I should remove some.

I just tested something on public wifi and it was odd. Accessed and did a test post both as admin and a common user - the code did not appear. But the system used outside is different too. I need to first test if this is somehow related to the other system or browsers used.

Thanks anyway.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: pepf on March 20, 2024, 08:51:05 PMToo many mods perhaps, should be about 30...maybe I should remove some.

You can start with the most recent mods that were installed prior to the issue happening.

Kindred

In don't think it's a mod issue... in think it's a browser issue
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pepf

The font code problem in posts persists. Font code is present if messages were posting copied content from another site. That is one...
...the other just happened to myself. I input English text with Japanese input activated. After posting the font code was there too. Not quite sure if this is related to the encoding or some setting I'm not aware of.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

pepf

I am observing the problem. Less of a problem now...it appears the code might somehow be caused by the user's input method or language encoding.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: