TinyPortal

Started by lurkalot, February 12, 2005, 04:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin™

No nightly sorry. Working on RC3 at the moment. Hopefully a couple of weeks and we'll have it out.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

w0lfman

I installed this MOD last night on 1.1.16 and now I'm unable to install it.  I can remove it from the Package Manager list, but all functions are still install and accessable in the admin control panel.  Bad for me. 

w0lfman

ANy ideas why this MOD wont uninstall?

agridoc

w0lfman, as your TinyPortal install is recent, you can use the files in [SMF_dir]/packages/backups/[DATE]_before_TinyPortal1_RC2.tar.gz to roll back to SMF as it was before TinyPortal installation.

I don't remember having problems with uninstall, unless other mods have been added after TinyPortal. I this case, changes made by added mods can interfere with proper TP uninstall. Examining the error messages and the file changes that can't be rolled back will reveal the conflict. If you use the mentioned backup, additions after TP install will have to be done again.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

w0lfman

agridoc I see the file you mention, but what is the step to restore it back? 

w0lfman

I just did a restore from the backup and now I'm getting this error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/w0lfman/public_html/12thman/Sources/Subs.php on line 4628

IchBin™

Attach your file here so we can take a look. There's no possible way we can read your file without you posting it.

w0lfman

I'm doing a complete restore.  That should fix my problem.  I should be back up in no time.   

IchBin™

TinyPortal 1.0 RC3 released today! Change log in first post of this topic.

agridoc

Congratulations IchBin™, take a rest now  ;)

For TP translators or those who might be willing to contribute in TP translation. Please have a look at Upcoming additional language strings to translate
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod

anicolac

Hello, thank you very much for the new version.

We must first uninstall the previous version and then install the new one?.
www.applemaniacos.es - SMF 2.0.4

agridoc

Yes the older version must  be uninstalled before proceeding with installation of new version.

anicolac

thanks for responding so quickly.
www.applemaniacos.es - SMF 2.0.4

IchBin™

Quote from: anicolac on January 07, 2012, 08:03:49 AM
Hello, thank you very much for the new version.

We must first uninstall the previous version and then install the new one?.

It's better to do that IMO, but it should work either way.

TheDel

tried cleanup my board so I dropped all my mods-
reuploaded the latest and the greatest SMF (and mods) and when I start with TP
Im getting this message....

BLOB/TEXT column 'illustration' can't have a default value
File: /home/type1par/public_html/Packages/temp/SMF2/tp_upgrade.php
Line: 317

What can I fix?

Found it- deleted all defaults for illustration  and it worked fine

But now is there a way for TP to work w/the Google Member Map mod?
I know its TP because uploaded all new files, added GMM first and it worked once I added TP, it stopped.
Tried asking the GMM peeps but didnt get far. If I had to choose TP is the keeper but I really would like the GMM>

IchBin™

Never used the GGM mod. I don't know how it works or what it does sorry.

gumboy

How i can add on frontpage in frontpannel the only recent post names..only post not including replies...??
get a example go to www.yoindia.com and see latest poetry... i want make like that...
plz help me...

IchBin™

You'll need a custom code made for a php block or article. It would help if you told us which version of SMF you are using. This should work for SMF2.

// First param is how many posts you want to show, second and third are for exclude boards and include boards.
// Example to exclude some boards.
// ssi_recentPosts(8, array(1,4,6), null, 'array') <-- this will pull 8 posts from all boards except 1,4, and 6.

// Format ssi_recentPosts($numberOfPosts, $excludeBoards, $includeBoards)
$recentPosts = ssi_recentPosts(8, null, null, 'array');

echo '<ul>';

foreach($recentPosts as $post)
{
     echo '<li>' , $post['link'] , '</li>';
}

echo '</ul>';

gumboy

Its working but it comes with the reply... i only want the topic names not with replies...
plz help me...

IchBin™

Then you want to change ssi_recentPosts to ssi_recentTopics

Advertisement: