News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Good Post/Bad Post Mod

Started by OutofOrder, June 17, 2009, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fotoforofos.com

Could you add an option so the admin can choose to enable this mod only in the first post of a topic? This way this mod could be used as a Good Topic/Bad Topic ... and yes, i know "Rate That Topic" mod, but it's not the same because it shows the average votes ...

What do you think?

Motahhari

GPBP doesn't work in SMF2 RC5. it is installed correctly and buttons are shown. But the vote button doesn't work. Is there anyway to fix it? Could you please release the new version?

h4k

I forced the installation on 2.0 RC5 but it doesnt work, didnt show buttons or nothing, please make an update for this mod.

orlandoryo

I need this mod so bad for RC5!!!  :-\

Cristian10

Could you make it for 1.1.13 smf version plzz?

appi

Hi update smf version 2.0 rc5 please thank you very much I was using 1.1.13, but in 2.0. but everything about making the transition to rc5 did not vote for that word, I click the left click event does nothing Can you help please?

tatkyatgyi

Thanks and I like this mod a lot .
But can we put this (up/down arrow button)  at the bottom of the post instead of the top. Because our members need to read the post before voting that post. After reading the post they need to scroll up for the voting.

PLAYBOY

Quote from: Cristian10 on March 30, 2011, 04:50:43 AM
Could you make it for 1.1.13 smf version plzz?

Same here please!!!
I need it so bad!

appi

plz. update smf version 2.0 rc5 ??????? reality

Stern

Quote from: OutofOrder on June 18, 2009, 12:13:05 PM
Quote from: Antes on June 18, 2009, 09:06:47 AM
Quote from: OutofOrder on June 18, 2009, 08:54:53 AM
Quote from: Antes on June 18, 2009, 08:35:10 AM
Thx For Help , Can we edit this mod towards to "Only For Topic ?"

i want to mean > i'm playing eRepublik and this game had a newspaper system every News can get vote ( more vote goes ur news to upper ) ?

i'm trying to make a special space for "news" and this mod can help me about it :)
I'm not sure what you're asking, but it seems to be this: Do you want to change the order of the topics in the topic list? And order them using the votes each first post of the topic has?

Simply yes xD Only Vote Topic ( but only +1 Vote ) +Closed News Vote became 0 , or Closed News not shown in Recent News Place
Unfortunately, this mod is not meant to do this. :-[ It is not the idea for which it was made.
You could try the Topic ratings mod, which lets you rate topics individually and sort the board by topic rating. Hope this helps.
Thank you for great Mod, OutofOrder!
I also need to vote only in the first post of the topic.
Topic ratings mod is not supported since 2007 - does not appear any way to specify in the settings of a map of this possibility only for the first post (as, for example, in the Share This Topic - "You can enable/disable every button and it will appear inside the first or every post of every thread")?

Quote from: appi on April 05, 2011, 06:33:24 AM
plz. update smf version 2.0 rc5 ??????? reality
appi, this mod great work not only RC5, but and 1.1.13 too! - checked!))

PLAYBOY

So does it install on 1.1.3 automatically?

Stern

Quote from: PLAYBOY on April 14, 2011, 03:22:07 AM
did you mean 1.1.13? - no, I'm correct one file - $_your_forum/Themes/$_your_themedir/Display.template.php manually/
It's simple and works fine

PLAYBOY

Quote from: Stern on April 15, 2011, 04:12:20 PM
did you mean 1.1.13? - no, I'm correct one file - $_your_forum/Themes/$_your_themedir/Display.template.php manually/

What do you mean? I didnt understand.

Dreko

I installed everything correctly on my forum but no buttons appear, is a custom theme

live627

Quote from: Dreko on April 15, 2011, 04:52:09 PM
I installed everything correctly on my forum but no buttons appear, is a custom theme
which SMF version?

appi

Do you have what Stern is better?

Stern

Quote from: PLAYBOY on April 15, 2011, 04:17:00 PM
Quote from: Stern on April 15, 2011, 04:12:20 PM

What do you mean? I didnt understand.
I ask you again:
Did you mean version 1.1.13?

On it and 2.5 this mod are given NOT automatically. you must manually edit one file - Display.template.php
If you not understand me again - ask in russian, please!)

PLAYBOY

I use 1.1.13.
I think you are saying that i need to manually edit one file which is Display.template.php
ok. I can do that.

tatkyatgyi

Quote from: tatkyatgyi on March 30, 2011, 11:24:19 AM
Thanks and I like this mod a lot .
But can we put this (up/down arrow button)  at the bottom of the post instead of the top. Because our members need to read the post before voting that post. After reading the post they need to scroll up for the voting.

I did it by myself  manually edit one file which is Display.template.php.
I want to know one more thing can we show negative vote also same time with positive vote? where can I edit for that?

poetra

Still unsupport for RC5 version??

Advertisement: