News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Hacks Park Shoutbox.

Started by bennyaka, March 29, 2010, 02:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyaka

I'm using the Hacks Park Shoutbox & I got it onto the default theme but recently I changed my theme and it is not showing up.
Can anybody please help me and tell me how to make it show on a theme?

Thanks.

Also help me on this link.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=373386.0

bennyaka

Sorry for the bumb but I need help?  ;D

Paul_Pauline

Assuming you are running 1.1.11 you need to go to the page you downloaded that mod from.

From the dropdown menu next to the parse button select 1.1.11 then click on parse.

This will give you a list of all the files the mod edits, if any of these files are present in your custom theme you will need to make the edits manually, as mods only install to the default theme.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

bennyaka

I parsed it and it says... "Sorry, but the modification could not be parsed."

It doesn't matter i'll just get my friend to do it who is pro at this kind of stuff ;)

Antechinus

Advertisement: