anyone bother to update the 1.1RC2 package....

Started by Leipe Po, August 03, 2006, 02:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leipe Po

the patch released for 1.1RC2 and 1.0.7 is still not in the 1.1RC2 package, i did a fresh install  this morning on a new website, and its says i need to update ....

i like to help you gals/guys by converting many people to use smf, but please keep the the install packages on ur download section uptodate, that saves me time,

tanks in advance,

Leipe Po
There is only one thing more importend to me then coding:
My Girlfriend

Microsoft - "You've got questions.  We've got dancing paperclips."

Fiery

I also had that problem.  Also many of the packages in the SMF 1.1 RC2 - upgrade are coming up corrupted (others have had this problem also).

H

Quote from: pmp6nl on August 03, 2006, 02:51:59 PM
I also had that problem.  Also many of the packages in the SMF 1.1 RC2 - upgrade are coming up corrupted (others have had this problem also).

Theres a thread about this and it all seems to depend on the browser + extractor. FFx + 7zip works fine.

Quote from: Leipe Po on August 03, 2006, 02:21:27 AM
the patch released for 1.1RC2 and 1.0.7 is still not in the 1.1RC2 package, i did a fresh install  this morning on a new website, and its says i need to update ....

i like to help you gals/guys by converting many people to use smf, but please keep the the install packages on ur download section uptodate, that saves me time,

tanks in advance,

Leipe Po

I think it was never updated as it is an RC package.
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

GravuTrad

Results and tests for this problem are too random that i can't certified this thing, huwnet.

too random for now...
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

Advertisement: