SMF Archive

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 08, 2006, 08:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenlarod

Thanks, but I need if a person is English view this in English and if another person is Italian, view this in Italian... Sorry, before I'm not explain good ^^"

vbgamer45

Yeah multilanguage is not currently built into this mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Xenlarod

Oh... Okay!So, I create double file, one in Italian and secondi in English! Anyway, thanks a lot for reply and this mod ^_^!

Troja

Can I change then for this Mod or another Mod of you the language for my forum myself? So other languages insert?
*gegrübelt: Wenn Chinesen auf Hochzeiten Reis werfen, werfen Mexikaner dann Kakteen?
*nachgedacht: Wenn es heute 0 Grad hat und morgen doppelt so kalt werden soll, wie kalt wird es morgen ?

Sakae

What should I change to show my characters that are in UTF-8?

I did this, but didn't work:

Quote<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=', $context['character_set'], '" />

I use brazilian-utf8 as default language in my SMF.
http://www.tigrelog.com.br
l: simple p: machines

tatore

That's what I did with the same "to be or not to be".
Find the line and place change like  the red string

Quote<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html>
<head>
   <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
   <meta name="description" content="' . $title . '" />
   <title>' . $title . '</title>
   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="archive.css" />
Let me know if it works.
*Salvo*

Quote from: RumbaarI wont jump to conclusion, but you might be hacked?

Sakae

It solved my problem. Thanks, tatore, great mod!
http://www.tigrelog.com.br
l: simple p: machines

TrueSatan

As per the mod read me file the only access to this system you have by default is via http://www.yourdomain.com/forums/archive.php though putting it into the main navigation bar wouldn't be at all difficult. Other than that your forum will work exactly as it did prior to you adding the mod.

fgoc

If I link to the archive.php page from my main forum then everyone will be able to see the boards I have set up for admin/mods only. I know that they can't access what's in there, but I'd prefer it if visibility of these restricted boards could be removed. Is there any way?

vbgamer45

The mod should be checking based on board permissions
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

EagleTrades

Installed the mod.  It is working perfectly except for one thing.  When viewing a message displayed within the archive, I get two errors.  I have posted them below.

Notice: Undefined index: server in /home/content/t/o/s/xxxxxxxxx/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1696

Notice: Undefined index: server in /home/content/t/o/s/xxxxxxxxx/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2429

(note: I inserted the XXX to mask actual name)

Regardless of what you view, the same errors appear at the top of the message and then the actual post appears as it should.  I also looked ad Subs.php on both of the indicated lines and was not sure what, if anything to change. I am still new to all this PHP coding stuff.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Admin
Eagle Trades Ltd.
Email: [email protected]

fgoc

I'm also getting the error:

Notice: Undefined index: server in /home/xxxx/public/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1708

at the top of every post in the lo-fi version, and sometimes error:

Notice: Undefined index: server in /home/xxxx/public/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2443

at the top of some of the posts also.

Any idea how to get rid of that? not only does it look unsightly, but it's revealing the full root path of my server!

vbgamer45

Quote from: fgoc on April 11, 2008, 12:24:31 PM
I'm also getting the error:

Notice: Undefined index: server in /home/xxxx/public/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1708

at the top of every post in the lo-fi version, and sometimes error:

Notice: Undefined index: server in /home/xxxx/public/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2443

at the top of some of the posts also.

Any idea how to get rid of that? not only does it look unsightly, but it's revealing the full root path of my server!

SMF Archive 1.2 released.

Released an update that should fix that error.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

cellax

hi, nice mod, thx

it would be nice to have a "stair" structure to preserve main board and child one.

is it possible?

shadow82x

It does not seem like a pain to update to SMF2.0 but is it possible?
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

vbgamer45

I will update the mod to SMF 2.0 final once it is released right now it would take a lot of time since there are many changes in SMF 2.0

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

cellax

I am having problem with this mod, with SMF 1.1.5 is not working.

look: http://www.ackronic.net/ackws/smf/archive.php

when you enter inside a board is blank.

I removed the SMF update to 1.1.5 (downgrading to 1.1.4) and Archive is working, adding once again, archive isn't working. (only admin can see Archive, logged I have no problems, I can see all)

thx for this mod  ;)

EDIT: I am using the last Archive version, I  downloaded once again now to be sure, and the problem is still there

Pratt

Yep, im also having problems with archive.php and smf 1.1.5, in fact im having the same issue as you :(

When looking at boards, the page just stays blank..
If you login, you can see the archive, but once you logout, the problem appears again... :(

vbgamer45

Quote from: Pratt on May 08, 2008, 03:48:23 PM
Yep, im also having problems with archive.php and smf 1.1.5, in fact im having the same issue as you :(

When looking at boards, the page just stays blank..
If you login, you can see the archive, but once you logout, the problem appears again... :(
Fixed I believe redownload the latest version of the mod.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Pratt

Thanks You!! It works perfectly!

Advertisement: