News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

CountryFlags

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 14, 2006, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda G

Thanks.. how or where do i find that file?

I so dont understand SMF very well at all. Is this something done in the database? cuase i have no clue where that is. I can ask the board owner she might know how to do that.
WANTED: Someone to set up a website with smf forum. Will PAY!

JayBachatero

That file is in /Themes/default/languages directory.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

fritpa

Quote from: fritpa on March 05, 2007, 12:12:04 AM
I have the Spanish language package, what I have to do to see the option in this language package?

One thing is translate the .xml, another thing is see the option in the other language package.

Thanks.

Can anybody help me with this please.

Thanks you.

Yellowrose

Jay I'm getting errors related to your mod.

Quote8: Undefined index: country_flag_ask
File: /home/texgnome/public_html/DD/Themes/default/Register.template.php (before sub template - eval?)
Line: 152

This is what I have for that section in the file

Quote// If flags is set for registration show it.
line 152-   if (!empty($modSettings['country_flag_ask']) && $modSettings['country_flag_ask'] == 2 || $modSettings['country_flag_ask'] == 3)
   {

Using SMF 1.1.2 with Tiny Portal and

1. Admin Notepad 1.0   
2. Users Online Today Mod 1.4.0     
3. SMF Gallery Lite 1.7.1   

JayBachatero

Change

if (!empty($modSettings['country_flag_ask']) && $modSettings['country_flag_ask'] == 2 || $modSettings['country_flag_ask'] == 3)

to

if (!empty($modSettings['country_flag_ask']) && ($modSettings['country_flag_ask'] == 2 || $modSettings['country_flag_ask'] == 3))
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

davidjovan

My site forum is @: www.dancehallcelebrities.com/smf111.
After installing your Mod, I have been getting this error message when I try to access the forums.
The error appears when I try to access any of the messages from the main forum after selecting OTHER Themes, with the exception of the Caribbean Sunset Theme. I would greatly appreciate you helping me to get my forum functional again.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: create_button() in /home/dancehal/public_html/smf111/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code on line 238

Installed is:
SMF TinyPortal
SMF Links
SMF Gallery
SMF Arcade

I installed the Mod using the following theme:
TP Wow

The message I got while installing:

Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Sources/Register.php Test successful
2. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Sources/ModSettings.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Sources/Profile.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Register.template.php Test successful
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful
7. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Test successful
8. Execute Modification ./Themes/babylon/Display.template.php Test successful
9. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful

Thanks.
I can give you Admin Access for you to try to fix it for me.

Bringing Authentic Dancehall Hype

www.dancehallcelebrities.com/smf

davidjovan

Your mod is causing so much problems.

For the guys that are having problems, this is what you do:

• 1. FTP to your site & go to your SMF forum directory.
    2. Look for a directory called "Packages". Double Click on it.
    3. Under the "Packages" directory you will see a directory called "backup". Double Click on it
    4. Look for the ".tar.gz" file that says something like "2007-03-14_before_CountryFlags1.tar.gz" (this is a zip file.
    5. Download that "2007-03-14_before_CountryFlags1.tar.gz" zip file to your hard drive & unzip/extract it using either Winzip or WinRaR.
    6. When its done extracting, re-upload the contents IN the EXTRACTED folder to your forum's root directory.
    7. Test your site. It should be fixed.

Worked for me
Bringing Authentic Dancehall Hype

www.dancehallcelebrities.com/smf

Milos 23

Hello. Sorry my english is not very good I am from Serbia

Can You help me ?

I have instal this mod : "CountryFlag_1-0-2.tar.gz", All tests are ok and i succesesfully instal this mod. I use theme musiconica and i can't find how to put this flags in my profile. Can You tell me what I must to edit end what I must to edit ? Help  ???

folkandfaith

I recently installed this mod but no flags show up on anyones profile.

KGIII

For the last two post:

Manual Installation of Mods:
http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=402

(I am not sure if folkandfaith are using a theme other than the default but, if so, that is what you are probably looking for.)

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

mymbel

Hi, i installed this mod all manualy, is posible selection the country, is visible the flags, but not save the information de country, when new login that information is not contained again, to that it can have?
my version smf is 1.1.2

Thanks

folkandfaith

Where do I go if I wish to edit the flags used? Say I wanted the Betsy Ross instead of the US flag? I know that it is likley a simple operation, just wanting to know where I make the cut and where I upload the new flag at etc... Thanks.

folkandfaith

Okay, I found the flags folder.. sorry. Will this change the image for ones personal profile? I mean say I chose the Betsy Ross flag. This will change it on the one that you view in every instance that person from the US posts, will it change it on their personal Profile page or do I do that some place else?

(EDIT)

I deleted the old US flag and inserted a new one and the old version still shows. What gives?  ??? What do I need to do to fix that or change others like that?

folkandfaith

It won't let me just delete that image of us.png Is there something that prevents this?

folkandfaith

littleone

Its your CHMOD settings on the folder.  For some reason alot of the mod folder's CHMOD cannot be changed and nothing inside of them can be deleted.

trekkie2444

folkandfaith

Quote from: littleone on April 13, 2007, 10:52:28 PM
Its your CHMOD settings on the folder.  For some reason alot of the mod folder's CHMOD cannot be changed and nothing inside of them can be deleted.

Can other flags /countries then be added or switched out? If so - HOW?

trekkie2444

folkandfaith

Is there a way to contact the mod creator to ask these questions to perhaps?

Advertisement: