News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Helper

Started by Bigguy, August 17, 2006, 01:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Ran into some technical problems, lol. We haven't gone anywhere. ;)

Bigguy

OK, so that is all over with. Site is up and runnin.

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

artvolt

SMF Helper

Design:

Great site! One of the most beautiful, comfortable and cozy SMF sites I have ever seen. The site where you want to stay and bookmark your browser.

Content:

There is useful information that may come in handy.
SMF Forum - "Art Cafe" - https://art-cafe.info/

landyvlad

Yep it certainly does look and function well!
A good example of how good a 2.1 site can look.

More members is merrier so feel free to join up.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Bigguy

Also, it will be updated soon. I know this should be posted on my site but I just came across this now, so I will post it here. I can not give a time line on anything and must apologize to members of SMFH for my prolonged absence. A few things have happened/are happening and it's been a bit difficult to get through but I am still around. I want to publicly thank all SMFH members that offered their help to me over the past little while. It is greatly appreciated. I'll be back on the site soon. Thanks all. :)

Grammy

Bigguy, your site is just beautiful!  Love your color palette!   :)

Bigguy

Thank you very much. That's nice of you to say.

Bigguy

Sorry for any inconvenience. The site was down for a bit but is now back up and running. ;D

[chrisB]

It's good to see a site dedicated towards helping other SMF users. I've found your site a few times now by searching google - looking for certain theme edits.

Your site design reminds me of Windows XP, well a shell I used to have to style the OS more.

PS. I joined [chrisB] but I haven't received a verification code (tried multiple times).

I'm stuck in a time warp from the early 00's.

Steve

Quote from: [chrisB] on January 11, 2023, 12:24:49 PMI haven't received a verification code (tried multiple times)
I can assume you checked your spam/junk folder?
DO NOT pm me for support!

[chrisB]

Quote from: Steve on January 12, 2023, 07:57:25 AM
Quote from: [chrisB] on January 11, 2023, 12:24:49 PMI haven't received a verification code (tried multiple times)
I can assume you checked your spam/junk folder?

First thing I did after waiting. 😊

Bigguy

@[chrisB] You have been activated. Sorry for the wait. I will have to check out the mail settings.

[chrisB]

Quote from: Bigguy on January 12, 2023, 12:18:14 PM@[chrisB] You have been activated. Sorry for the wait. I will have to check out the mail settings.
It happens buddy, don't worry about it.

I know sometimes Gmail and Outlook play up from my own experiences with forums. 👍🏻

Advertisement: