News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

vReportBoard Mod

Started by Valodim, August 21, 2006, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SONSiVRi

Quote from: Sabre™ on October 07, 2008, 08:18:02 AM
Hi peeps. :)
After youve solved the report, is there a way to make the text  [ Reported ]  in the original thread, disappear?
It continues sitting next to "quote"

Thank You in advance :)

In Display.template.php

Search
if ($context['can_see_reports'] && !empty($message['report']))
echo '
[ <a class="solveLink" href="', $scripturl, '?topic=', $message['report']['topic'], '.0" style="color: ', $message['report']['solved'] ? 'green' : 'red', ';">', $txt['report_ed'], '</a> ]&nbsp;';

Replace
if ($context['can_see_reports'] && !empty($message['report']) && !$message['report']['solved'])
echo '
[ <a class="solveLink" href="', $scripturl, '?topic=', $message['report']['topic'], '.0" style="color: red;">', $txt['report_ed'], '</a> ]&nbsp;';
My Mods - IP View Permission - Recycle Bin Cleaner - Ip to Country
www.sonsivri.com - microcontrollers
- Houston, we have a problem.

Sabre™

Hi SONSiVRi,
Good stuff mate.
The above code makes the  [ Reported ]  text disappear before it has been solved also.
This means the same post can be reported many times, as nobody knows it has been reported.
I meant to have it removed after it has been solved.
Can you have another look at this champ?

Cheers :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

_Anthony_

Can someone update this for smf 2.0 beta 4?

Antechinus

SMF 2 has a built in moderation system that function much like vReportBoard.

DareDevil1990

when will this be updated to work  with smf 1.1.5  :'( :'(

Sabre™

Have you read any of the other pages?
It tells you how to install it.
I have version 1.1.6 and its running perfect!!
I could show you where it says how to do it for smf1.1.5, but that takes the fun out of your learning, and the actual function of the search button ;)

Good luck :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

Antechinus

If I'd known you were winding him up I wouldn't have given him my package-info.xml file in another thread. Now he'll miss out on all the fun. :D

DareDevil1990

:D got the modified package from this thread only :p

SONSiVRi

"Sabre™"
I hit again and its working me as what you want. Showing [ Reported ] without solution, and if you solve the report it will disappear.
Let me explain what is my changings are (that I posted couple of messages above):
- deleting green style inside of <a> tag
- adding condition that checks "isn't report solved" (!$message['report']['solved'])

I dont know what is the difference between your and mine tests?

Sabre™

Quote from: antechinus on October 12, 2008, 06:48:09 AM
If I'd known you were winding him up I wouldn't have given him my package-info.xml file in another thread. Now he'll miss out on all the fun. :D

LOL

Quote from: keshav on October 12, 2008, 06:52:32 AM
:D got the modified package from this thread only :p

haha see.  A little look and you'd find it ;)
I think the explanation is 1 or 2 pages back.

@ SONSiVRi
At the time I was modding 3 themes simultaneously, so its possible that I may have missed something.
I'll retry tomorrow, as its fairly late here.

Cheers :)

EDIT:
Just tested before going to bed.
Worked perfect SONSiVRi!!
Thanks for reconfirming that for me :)

genieuk

Hi,

I just edited the package info file and put 1.1.6 on the install and uninstall part so i can install via package manager on SMF 1.1.6

I am now being told :

Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders. Your FTP information may be temporarily cached for proper operation of the package manager.

which files do i need to chmod?

Mathew

SONSiVRi

Quote from: genieuk on October 12, 2008, 08:41:59 AM
Hi,

I just edited the package info file and put 1.1.6 on the install and uninstall part so i can install via package manager on SMF 1.1.6

I am now being told :

Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders. Your FTP information may be temporarily cached for proper operation of the package manager.

which files do i need to chmod?

Mathew

- Doesnt smf handle CHMOD stuff for you? (when you entered requested informations)

- If it doesn't:
Use "manual installation instructions" (or something like that) in "mod download page". You cannot choose smf version 1.1.6 since mod page will says "this version doesnt supported"; instead of it, select mod supported smf version (like 1.1.2) and see which files should be CHMOD'ed.

"Sabre™"
You welcome.

genieuk

Hi,

It does ask for details so it can CHMOD for me but did not want to do that as it does not say what files it is going to CHMOD and whether after it CHMOD the files it will put it back to the defualt CHMOD.

I looked on manual install already and it does not say anything about files needing to be CHMOD.

Mathew

SONSiVRi

Quote from: genieuk on October 12, 2008, 10:15:59 AM
Hi,

It does ask for details so it can CHMOD for me but did not want to do that as it does not say what files it is going to CHMOD and whether after it CHMOD the files it will put it back to the defualt CHMOD.

I looked on manual install already and it does not say anything about files needing to be CHMOD.

Mathew

Yes it does say what files need to CHMOD'ed.
Check attachment I sent, and press submit button where it showns.

_Anthony_

Quote from: antechinus on October 12, 2008, 06:09:35 AM
How do I enable it?

genieuk

Am i missing the point here,

I checked how to manually install but don't see anywhere on where it tells you which files to CHMOD, i have checked it 4 times now and cant find anywhere which files it says to CHMOD

Am i going blind or have I confused you?

Mathew

Antechinus

Quote from: MrMoney on October 12, 2008, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: antechinus on October 12, 2008, 06:09:35 AM
How do I enable it?
You don't have to. It runs by default, but it reports to the moderation centre instead of to a board as such.

Antechinus

Quote from: genieuk on October 12, 2008, 10:15:59 AM
Hi,

Mathew
Just do it.

genieuk

I did and it said failed on one files which was ok as i knew while it failed but it would not install came up with an error.

BlackXBOX

Does this mod work witih 1.1.5?

Advertisement: