ORANGE-LT

Started by padexx, November 11, 2006, 07:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmw3913

My news fader doesn't work in this theme, does anyone else use the news fader and if so , does it work for you ??  Can anyone help fix this ?

padexx

hmm,

I checked it and it works for me.

Any further info?

ShopHRM

news fader? How do i get one of those?

bugpage

I want to change the Boards and Categories text colors to a darker orange.  Where in the style.css do i do this?  Just want to change the text colors

ShopHRM

are you talking about the color of all the links on the site?
if so look for this in the style.css and change it to the color you want

a {
   color: #F4B12C;
}

:)

dmw3913

Quote from: panic on December 19, 2006, 06:36:44 AM
hmm,

I checked it and it works for me.

Any further info?

Well I have noticed that it works for Firefox, but not IE.
What do you use ?

padexx

Seems to be a non theme related issue: see here (you will find similar threads searching the forum)

Allopa

What is this?
Help me.
Bana yardım edin nedir bu sorun

Sağlıklı zayıflama, Zayıflama yöntemleri , Hızlı zayıflama, diyet programları

k0rfain

I like it but are we able to put mods on it like announcements and quick-replys?

M Nabil

Will it work on SMF 1.1.1 ?
http://www.checkemall.co.nr/

Check your website's PR and Link Popularity in Google, Yahoo, and MSN

Stuart

Quote from: M Nabil on December 26, 2006, 08:06:40 AM
Will it work on SMF 1.1.1 ?

Yes, I tried it and it works  :D

Stuart

Quote from: Allopa on December 25, 2006, 01:43:59 PM
What is this?
Help me.
Bana yardım edin nedir bu sorun

Ignore the first message (as you're using SMF 1.1.1 you can disable that in admin) and just copy Modifications.english.php from languages, rename it to Modifications.turkish.php (translate it yourself) and upload it in your language directory of this new Orange theme  :D

M Nabil

dmw3913

Quote from: k0rfain on December 25, 2006, 10:28:24 PM
I like it but are we able to put mods on it like announcements and quick-replys?

You have the quick reply in your options.
Current Theme --> Reset Options

Then under the theme you want to work with choose
Reset default (guest) options for this theme
It doesn't reset it, but you can change it in this screen along with other
options such as Return to topics after posting by default.

M Nabil

Well, I installed it successfully. Now I want to add a Google leaderboard under the menu at the top of the forum; I've done it before with the default theme but the code here is different (I'm a total noob with PHP code). Can someone please tell me where exactly to place it.

Edit : also I would like to know the exact color code of the orange used in the forum titles.

Thanks,

sasquatch

I've also got the same message as the turkish fella:

Attention of orange-lt theme:

This theme doesn't correspond to the version of SMF that you are using. This theme is made for SMF 1.1.
If you want to use it anyway (on your own risk!) you can disable this message in the admin panel:
admin- configuration - current theme (above the save button)

...even though i just (15 minutes ago) installed smf 1.1 (for the first time). Why is it not recognising the correct smf version?

Also the nneonneo's Shoutbox package is not appearing anywhere in this theme - i'm not sure if that's a problem with the theme or package, i was wondering if anyone else has their shoutbox visible?

Thanks.

Coon

How can I change the orange color when you go over the top menu items, such as HOME, HELP, SEARCH, etc. ?

Also, when someone click the logo, it takes them to the home of the forum. How can I add a different URL when someone clicks the top logo. I want them to go to another site.

Coon

Also, is there any way to make two separate columns for the posts and threads?

Janiemay

Hi there,

Nice layout it's smashing. I was wondering if you could tell me how to add a REPLY button on the bottom of the thread page. Some of my topics are very long and my posters want a reply button on the bottom and I'm sortof confused as to how to do it.

Thanks very much,

Janie

M Nabil

Can somebody pleas help me ?

I want to add a Google leaderboard under the menu at the top of the forum; I've done it before with the default theme but the code here is different (I'm a total noob with PHP code). Can someone please tell me where exactly to place it.

I also would like to know the exact color code of the orange used in the forum titles.

Thanks,

Advertisement: