News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

member settings

Started by Tyris, September 05, 2003, 11:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyris

Hi,
for the purpose of a cms I'm writing that I'm gonna link into my SMF board (when SMF is released), I'm interested in the layout of the settings for members...
YaBBSE had a variable very similar to YaBB's one... but I think I recall hearing the SMF one will be completely different.
I'm interested to know:
What the member table in the database will look like (ie: what fields are there).
and
How will these settings be stored in an array (and what settings will be).
I'm assuming this wont change much between now and the release... so if possible could someone let slip a little info about this  ;D?? (perhaps in an email to me at [email protected] ;D)
If not as you wanna keep it all under wraps until release... then thats fine but a few hints would really help.
(Main reason I ask is that my cms will be able to run independantly... but to link it easily into SMF it'd be MUCH easier if the member tables and memberdata arrays mirrored their SMF counterparts).

Thanx in Advance, and keep up the good work.
(If the answer is wait for release... I might have to become a charter member (something I'd like to do anyway)... hmmm now the problem is getting my dads credit card. ::) )

[Unknown]

Sorry... I can't tell you.

This information is available only to charter members.

-[Unknown]

Tyris

ok, cool, thanx for the reply.
I'll see what I can do about securing my dads credit card ;)
(well, I've been wanting to 'give something back' to you guys for a while... so I'll try my best).

cheers ^_^
keep up the good work :D

Advertisement: