News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

nneonneo's Shoutbox

Started by nneonneo, December 26, 2006, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nneonneo

@phpchris: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=137508.msg1215320;topicseen#msg1215320
(yes, this is a rather long thread. That's what I'm here for; to remember how to find previous solutions :) )
Check out the AJAX Shoutbox (my one and only mod to date :P)
Do you like SMF? Are you using ProBoards, InvisionFree, ActiveBoards or some other web-hosted forum? I can help you convert to SMF (without having to purchase a DB conversion)...contact me [nneonneo {at} gmail *dot* com], and see this topic
spammers here!

phpchris

Cheers bud! That was it...

o2gr

Copy the codes below to your Modifications.turkish.php before ?> for Turkish translation.
P.S: I didn't change original commands at translation.

Türkçe çeviri için aşağıdaki kodu Modifications.turkish.php dosyanızda ?> kodunun üstüne kopyalayın.
NOT: Çeviride komutların orijinal hallerini değiştirmedim.

// ---- Begin modification - nneonneo's Shoutbox - türkçe çeviri by o2gr @ www.ozgur.be ----
$txt['yshout_shoutbox'] = 'Hızlı Chat';
$txt['yshout_loading'] = '...hızlı chat yükleniyor...';
$txt['yshout_rp_banned'] = "Üzgünüm, chat yapmak için yasaklandınız.";
$txt['yshout_no_guests'] = 'Üzgünüm, chat yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.';
$txt['yshout_ban_conf'] = 'Yasaklama Doğrulaması';
$txt['yshout_select_mode'] = 'Yasaklama Modu:';
$txt['yshout_rp'] = 'Okuma ve Yazma';
$txt['yshout_p'] = 'Sadece yazma';
$txt['yshout_error'] = 'HATA: ';
$txt['yshout_no_user'] = 'Kullanıcı bulunamadı.';
$txt['yshout_del_success'] = 'Mesaj silindi.';
$txt['yshout_no_action'] = 'İşlem yapılamadı.';
$txt['yshout_history'] = 'Geçmiş';
$txt['yshout_commands'] = 'Komutlar';
$txt['yshout_exthistory'] = 'Arşiv';
$txt['yshout_hide'] = 'Gizle';
$txt['yshout_show'] = 'Göster';
$txt['yshout_admlinks'] = 'Admin Linkleri';
$txt['yshout_return'] = 'Hızlı Chate geri dön ';
$txt['yshout_p_banned'] = 'Yazmak için yasaklanmışsınız.';
$txt['yshout_banned'] = 'Yasaklı';
$txt['yshout_shout_button'] = 'Gönder!';
$txt['yshout_banlist_caption'] = 'HızlıChat Yasaklıları (engeli kaldırmak için üstüne tıkla)';
$txt['yshout_ip_bans'] = 'IP Yasaklıları ';
$txt['yshout_username_bans'] = 'Kullanıcı Adı Yasaklıları ';
$txt['yshout_ban_type_error'] = ' /banuser ya da /banip komutunu kullanın';
$txt['yshout_ban_mode_error'] = 'Must have mode argument.';
$txt['yshout_imp_slash_error'] = 'Komut "/" (slash karakteri) ile başlamalıdır! Örneğin "/help impersonate" komutu

açıklamları gösterir';
$txt['yshout_imp_uname_error'] = 'Hiçbir kullanıcı adı verilmemiş!';
$txt['yshout_imp_max4_error'] = 'Maximum 4 karakter!';
$txt['yshout_cmd_reference'] = 'Komut Kaynağı';
$txt['yshout_cmdlist'] = array(
'/help' => ' [command]: Help on a command, or all if no command is

specified.',
'/return' => ': Go back to the Shout Box.',
'/pi' => ' [digits]: What is the value of pi to the nth digit?',
'/me' => ' &lt;message&gt;: Emotes the message (e.g. <font

color="red"> * Nathaniel likes dogs</font>)');
$txt['yshout_cmdlistadmin'] = array(
'/clear' => ': Completely empty the Shout Box.',
'/help' => ' [command]: Help on a command, or all if no

command is specified.',
'/return' => ': Go back to the Shout Box.',
'/banlist' => ': List all bans currently in place. Unban

the users by clicking on their names.',
'/banuser' => ' &lt;mode&gt; &lt;username&gt;: Ban a user

by name. You should use the user\'s real username, otherwise the ban can be evaded. Mode can be "u" to unban, "rp" for read

and post bans, or "p" for a post ban.',
'/banip' => ' &lt;mode&gt; &lt;IP&gt;: Ban a user by IP.

Mode can be "u" to unban, "rp" for read and post bans, or "p" for a post ban.',
'/impersonate' => ' &lt;user&gt; [userlevel] [ip] [userid] /[shout

text]: Impersonate a user. Shout text must be prefixed by a "/" or else it will fail.<blockquote>
&lt;user&gt;: Username to use<br />
[userlevel]: User Level to use. 0=normal, 1=mod, 2=admin<br />
[ip]: IP address to use, as 1.2.3.4<br />
[userid]: User ID from forum, to fix profile link</blockquote>',
'/lock' => ' &lt;message&gt;: Lock the shoutbox for

maintenance with the specified message.',
'/unlock' => ': Release the shoutbox from maintenance.');
$txt['yshout_maintenance'] = 'Kilitli';
$txt['yshout_lock_arg_error'] = 'Bakım nedenini bildirmeniz gerekiyor.';
$txt['yshout_lock_changed'] = 'Bakım nedeni şu şekilde değiştirildi: "%s".';
$txt['yshout_lock_success'] = 'Hızlı chat şu nedenden dolayı kilitlendi: "%s".';
$txt['yshout_unlock_already'] = 'Kilidi kaldırma eylemi gerçekleştirilemedi: Çünkü hızlıchat kilitli değil!';
$txt['yshout_unlock_success'] = 'Hızlıchat başarıyla kilitlendi!';
// ---- End modification - nneonneo's Shoutbox - türkçe çeviri by o2gr @ www.ozgur.be ----
my playground
aquila non captat muscas..

nneonneo

Thanks! I will make this into a mod and test it. Soon, it should appear on the main page :)
Do you like SMF? Are you using ProBoards, InvisionFree, ActiveBoards or some other web-hosted forum? I can help you convert to SMF (without having to purchase a DB conversion)...contact me [nneonneo {at} gmail *dot* com], and see this topic
spammers here!

nneonneo

Turkish translation tested and made into a mod. Unfortunately, due to the way the mod system works, I can't add it to the main mod page. Instead, it has been attached to the first post in this thread.

Thanks to o2gr for the translation!
spammers here!

biribise

hi

there is a problem:

X-Antivirus-Status: Scanning HTTP/1.1 100 Continue X-Antivirus: avast! 4 X-Antivirus-Status: Clean HTTP/1.1 200 OK Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Encoding: gzip Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Vary: Accept-Encoding Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.7 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET [nofollow] X-Powered-By: PleskWin MicrosoftOfficeWebServer: 5.0_Pub Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:21:46 GMT Connection: close ���������Oo�0�;�║:�F�K���0!n������x��vF+�Ѹ��H���6�!u�]-?O����/I��HG�Bj*t�$���',NS��Y$D ."'�=o�����&(-}@mI��ݶ�����`���4ci���kAw�jb��B��$�x��vʆ �q�^�WgK5i{-�� ��:od'�,�l;{}g6Z�N�5��������8�`�F5��k��k�-U���ȶ�-�A�߽V>����<�8�p5���J]�B9��k=L^Nc�C�-BAm����&��>�E�/�(�|��`+.2���tVO{*�$T�Tk�a��2�/���'3:����gnt�N�>,��Jw�/����'ƻ?��J���$m6�4 n0�ZEu��'=���6r�Ch�J��J- `Jr���w�t%ah�~�����������

using firefox 2.0.0.7. pls help...
www.TURUNCUGEMI.com [nofollow] // www.MESLEKLISELIYIZ.com [nofollow] //
www.KEHRIBARSANDALS.com //

nneonneo

It looks like your host is screwing something up. I'll want a URL to check it out.
spammers here!

biribise

Quote from: nneonneo on September 20, 2007, 08:56:03 AM
It looks like your host is screwing something up. I'll want a URL to check it out.

www dot turuncugemi dot com    test / 123456

nneonneo

Umm, it works fine for me using FF 2.0.0.7 on Windows. Also works fine in IE 6.0.
spammers here!

biribise

wait 23 secs and thann happen...  ;)

nneonneo

Nope, can't reproduce. The headers seem to suggest that Avast is screwing things up -- try turning off Avast and see if the problem comes up.

If it doesn't come up, turn $gzipCompression off in yshout/yshout.php. The messed up headers will continue to appear, but the shouts won't be garbled.
spammers here!

biribise

yes. thats avast. i turned off it. and the problem solved thanks alot nneonneo

Sarrene

Hello, First let me start out this post with the typical responce: Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into making this mod for all of us.  I love this mod and so do my members.

Now for my question:
Is there a way to modify the date display from the long version of the Month, Day, Year
[September 21, 2007, 12:19:07 PM]... to
[9-21-07] ?

That is really all I would like to see, everything else is more then perfect!

Thanks in advance,
Peace,
♥ Sarrene'

nneonneo

The display is dependent on your personal date/time settings.

With that said, if you want to make the change globally affect the shoutbox, then you can modify preg_timeformat to return something else.

Where it says return timeformat(intval($matches[1])); in yshout/yshout.php, you can change this line to read
return strftime("%m-%d-%y", intval($matches[1]));
to make the changes apply globally.
spammers here!

Sarrene

Oh that is wonderful! thank you so much for that tip and the super fast reply!
I will try that in a bit once i get back from supper hehe

Peace,
♥ Sarrene'

NewPie

I've read most posts of the thread but didn't find how to remove this error (using v1.09). :(
I've tried almost everything, including setting compression to false, and then trying to find the unexpected "}" at line n, and then n-1, n-2, etc..., but it still displays this error after "loading shoutbox" a second:

hxxp:img490.imageshack.us/img490/5571/sboxerrorrk9.jpg [nonactive]
(I'm not master of php...)
Thank you in advance.

Also, awesome mod, best shoutbox i know for SMF. :D

nneonneo

Somehow, your session has become damaged; try logging out and back in.

If that doesn't work, remove the line "session_start();" right after the documentation comment.
spammers here!

Lew Cipher

This is the greatest shout box ever!! My members love this BUT I only open it during football games or I find that it is used as a chat rather than the rest of the board being used.

I can lock the shout box but it still shows as being there and my members bug me about this. Also, sometimes the box unlocks on it's own and I can not figure out why.

Is there any way possible to make a switch in the admin panel "Features & Options" where the box can be locked and made invisible rather than just locked?

Version: SMF 1.1.2
Many mods installed

nneonneo

I don't know why the box would unlock itself; this would evidently be some sort of bug.

As for making it totally invisible, that's possible.

See where it says
elseif (!$user['is_admin'] && !$user['is_mod'] && $maintenance!==false)
echo '
<form id="shout-form" action="#">
<fieldset>
<input id="forum-name" style="color: #666666;" maxlength="',$maxUsernameChars,'" value="',$user['name'], '" type="text" disabled="true" />
<input id="shout-text" style="color: #666666;" maxlength="',$maxShoutChars,'" value="',$maintenance,'" type="text" disabled="true" />
<input id="shout-button" type="button" value="',$txt['yshout_maintenance'],'" disabled="true" />
</fieldset>
</form>';
in yshout/yshout.php? Change this to
elseif (!$user['is_admin'] && !$user['is_mod'] && $maintenance!==false) echo ' ';
and the shoutbox will not appear. However, the "Shout Box" text may remain; to fix this, edit Themes/<theme>/index.template.php and take <br /><b>Shout Box</b><br /><br /> out. Put
<br /><b>Shout Box</b><br /><br /> before <form id="shout-form" action="#"> in yshout/yshout.php to keep the text when the shoutbox is operational.
spammers here!

Lew Cipher

Quote from: nneonneo on September 23, 2007, 05:37:56 PM
I don't know why the box would unlock itself; this would evidently be some sort of bug.

As for making it totally invisible, that's possible.

See where it says
elseif (!$user['is_admin'] && !$user['is_mod'] && $maintenance!==false)
echo '
<form id="shout-form" action="#">
<fieldset>
<input id="forum-name" style="color: #666666;" maxlength="',$maxUsernameChars,'" value="',$user['name'], '" type="text" disabled="true" />
<input id="shout-text" style="color: #666666;" maxlength="',$maxShoutChars,'" value="',$maintenance,'" type="text" disabled="true" />
<input id="shout-button" type="button" value="',$txt['yshout_maintenance'],'" disabled="true" />
</fieldset>
</form>';
in yshout/yshout.php? Change this to
elseif (!$user['is_admin'] && !$user['is_mod'] && $maintenance!==false) echo ' ';
and the shoutbox will not appear. However, the "Shout Box" text may remain; to fix this, edit Themes/<theme>/index.template.php and take <br /><b>Shout Box</b><br /><br /> out. Put
<br /><b>Shout Box</b><br /><br /> before <form id="shout-form" action="#"> in yshout/yshout.php to keep the text when the shoutbox is operational.

I am going to try this tonight & report back ASAP.

You support  your mod better than any other modder here. Thanks for being there!!!!!

Version: SMF 1.1.2
Many mods installed

Advertisement: