News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Digg Topic

Started by RRasco, January 03, 2007, 09:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abda53

This does not work with SEO4SMF.. how do i get the SEO URL into the link to Digg?

RRasco

Quote from: abda53 on May 29, 2007, 05:32:49 AM
This does not work with SEO4SMF.. how do i get the SEO URL into the link to Digg?

well, im not sure, since i dont use that mod at all.  you are gonna have to figure out what variable holds its value, and i dont know since the SEO mod probably changes that.
Vehicle Management System for SMF - SMFGarage.com

Joshsux

how about a 1.1.2 update eh?!?!?!?!?!
If you can't hear it before you see it, then it ain't a harley

RRasco

I'll update it soon enough.  Probably going to add the smaller long digg button they have now, but I am working on a much larger mod right now that I am almost finished with, which currently has priority over this one.

RiderRaghav

Just installed it on 1.1.3 v .....it works like a charm ...

Thanks ;)

RRasco

Quote from: riderraghav on July 11, 2007, 09:20:26 AM

Thanks ;)

I assumed it would, never tried though.  It should work with all 1.1.

RiderRaghav

Quote from: RRasco on July 11, 2007, 10:15:45 AM

Thanks ;)

Yeah thanks ...it works fine with me :)

I assumed it would, never tried though.  It should work with all 1.1.

AtariKid

Awesome! Would it be too much hassle for someone to make it compatible for SMF 1.1 RC1?  Our programmer disappeared and if we upgrade, we'd scrap a lot of extra additions.
Rawk on dude!
SMF 1.1 RC1 | MKP 1.1 Rc1

RRasco

Quote from: AtariKid on August 15, 2007, 02:28:57 PM
Awesome! Would it be too much hassle for someone to make it compatible for SMF 1.1 RC1?  Our programmer disappeared and if we upgrade, we'd scrap a lot of extra additions.

Have you tried installing it on RC1?

AtariKid

Yes.

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.
Rawk on dude!

RRasco

Ah, I see.  That is just because the package says 1.1.1 and not 1.1.  You can open up the package file and change it, or wait for me to update this mod; which may be possibly next week since I should be finishing up my bigger mod this week.

AtariKid

I wouldn't know what to change, so I can wait for your expertise. Thank you RRasco.

Best Regards.
Rawk on dude!

JoshieDaMan

Is there a 1.1.3 version of a mod for this?

RRasco

Thanks ;)

According to riderraghav it works on 1.1.3.

glennk

Installed fine on 1.1.3.

Button doesnt really stand out though. I had to search for it and I knew it was there - somewhere. Will the users see it ?

RRasco

I guess that depends the user.  I am planning on updating it with an integrated DIGG button that will keep count of the diggs.  That is in due time though, I'm working on something much bigger right now.

glennk

Actually just realised it doesnt work for me. The button is redirecting back into the topic.

RRasco

What is the URL it is linking to?

ragots

My forum is embedded in joomla. When a user click on digg logo, it gives him the standalone url. How could I make it so it gives him the embeded url ?

RRasco

You would have to look at the code and figure it out.  This gets the URL from SMF so unless Joomla is passing that URL to SMF, it obviously won't get it.  I do not have Joomla and have no experience with it, so I can't advise you on that.

Advertisement: