Good way to get users?

Started by The Ghost 14, January 14, 2007, 07:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ghost 14

My websites never turn out good.Im [nofollow] running a Scar-script site which is cheating for runescape but i can't really get users.Getting users to join another cheating community is pretty hard.

I need some idea's

Scar-scripts.info is my site

KGIII

Work hard, start slow, keep updating and upgrading and adding content even if there is no one there. Ask friends, family, and other players without SPAMing or harassing them. Become known as an expert in your chosen forum's field of discussion and find like minded experts to join with you.

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

Croco

search engine are good try to use them so submit your site in every search engine you could find
I am back. I will try to catch up with some stuff soon.
Regards,
Croco

My sites
Andareena.com
Andareen.net(Under Constraction :P)

New plans coming soon

Good links for you to visit:
Docs
Search

Bigguy

Advertising on other sites is always a good way. A simple link in your signature or even listing your site in your profile can do wonders. As of right now we don't even know where your site is because there is no link.

webvision

Send your forum to SE's & Directories and find some good links partners especially forums.

The Ghost 14

I added my site :)

I aslo plan on buyying advertiseing spots.

Nikolas_00

Make a unique community, and offer your members something that other forums don't have. Paid advertising is also an option, but wont work if you don't have something from the above.

neocoolsong

Hey could you please tell me what other software you are using for

1. Directory
2. Article Management

Thanks

Quote from: webvision on January 15, 2007, 11:30:26 AM
Send your forum to SE's & Directories and find some good links partners especially forums.
My lil place for funny stuff -> www.funsutra.com - Fun, Masti, Jokes, Pics :)

Advertisement: