News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

IDK What It IS!

Started by XxRRatedxX, January 29, 2007, 07:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxRRatedxX

There is random text at the top or my forum. It was from the Country Flags Mod And Online Users. Looks Like This
// Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country'; // Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country'; $txt['uot_users_online_today']='Users Logged In Today'; $txt['uot_yesterday']='Yesterday at '; $txt['uot_total']='Total'; $txt['uot_visible']='Visible'; $txt['uot_hidden']='Hidden'; $txt['uot_users_online_today']='Users Logged In Today'; $txt['uot_yesterday']='Yesterday at '; $txt['uot_total']='Total'; $txt['uot_visible']='Visible'; $txt['uot_hidden']='Hidden';
the link www.TGLForum.co.nr

Do Anyone Know How To Get Rid Of It?
Thanks
XxRRatedxX

vbgamer45

Look near the bottom of themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php
Remove anything after ?> or move it before ?>
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

XxRRatedxX

XxRRatedxX

wait what is it? Current Theme?

XxRRatedxX

vbgamer45

Its in a file on your site. You can attach here if you wish.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

XxRRatedxX

o can you give me the thing like you did,
Current Themes/Modify Options/etc
lmao thanks!

XxRRatedxX

vbgamer45

Not an option in the forum
You need to edit the file either via FTP or though your control panel.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

XxRRatedxX

Daniel15

XxRRatedxX, did you solve this? If not, attach the file here, and we'll edit it for you :)
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

XxRRatedxX

Quote from: XxRRatedxX on January 29, 2007, 07:24:57 PM
There is random text at the top or my forum. It was from the Country Flags Mod And Online Users. Looks Like This
// Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country'; // Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country'; $txt['uot_users_online_today']='Users Logged In Today'; $txt['uot_yesterday']='Yesterday at '; $txt['uot_total']='Total'; $txt['uot_visible']='Visible'; $txt['uot_hidden']='Hidden'; $txt['uot_users_online_today']='Users Logged In Today'; $txt['uot_yesterday']='Yesterday at '; $txt['uot_total']='Total'; $txt['uot_visible']='Visible'; $txt['uot_hidden']='Hidden';
the link www.TGLForum.co.nr

Do Anyone Know How To Get Rid Of It?
Thanks
XxRRatedxX

JayBachatero

Post your Modifications.english.php located in Themes/default/languages directory.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: