News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

multiple small modifications

Started by berserk87, December 21, 2009, 05:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berserk87

So there are a couple 'mod' id like to do to smf/tiny portal, and I'm having trouble finding this stuff.
Ive done searches on a couple of them and can't find what im looking for, or i do find what i thought i was looking for and changing it does nothing.

Here's an image i put together of what im trying to do, some of it is theme modification and some of it is smf modification, and im not sure what is what, or where to make the changes.
http://tinyurl.com/yek58zg [nofollow]

Im not expecting anyone to tell me how to do these things, i'm just looking for links to information or if you could tell me which files id find these things.
;D

smf and php n00b

Arantor

Well, I don't know about the dropdown for text site. That's not default at all.

All the other changes are to index.template.php. Without seeing the file there's no way we can help you directly because it's a custom theme that will have changed the code.

berserk87

Would it be better for me to post this in a theme support forum somewhere?
or I can post the index.template if you would like that.

smf and php n00b

Arantor

As it's theme related, it would probably be better in the Graphics and Themes board, but you will definitely need to post the index.template.php file for that theme assuming it's not a premium theme. (I can't remember if it is, though)

berserk87

k, ill post it in there later then.

Now that i know most of them are in the themes index file.
smf and php n00b

Arantor

I think all of them should be in Themes/yourtheme/index.template.php in fact.

Advertisement: