News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Smf 1.0 RC1

Started by [darksteel], August 10, 2004, 09:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[darksteel]

New Features:

Quote* Parse errors in templates are displayed better.
    * A preview column has been added to Edit Forum News.
    * Ban center restyled and now includes an interface to view ban logs.
    * Added "Male to Female ratio" and "Users Online Today" to the statistics page.
    * Added avatar management (in Attachment Manager.)
    * Board themes can now override the user configured theme.
    * If new replies are made between reading a thread and replying, a warning message can be displayed.
    * Admins can now change their member's usernames
    * Viewing members from a group now has a new template, with options to easily add and remove members from said group.
    * Option to upload smileys in the smiley center
    * New smiley manager interface, including an easier admin interface and the option of adding a popup window.
    * Cleaner admin interface with easy links to the most used areas.
    * Search has been optimized for faster performance and many new options added to the admin interface for it.
    * It is possible to set default theme settings for all users, and to force settings on members.
    * Addition of database sessions to enable the forum to work correctly on poorly configured servers.
    * Several new options added to the member's "look and layout" section of the profile.
    * When posting a message, any errors generated will not result in the post being lost.
    * The post screen will now warn you if new replies were added whilst making your post.
    * Many package manager improvements. (it almost works properly now!)
    * It is now possible to add as many options to a poll as you wish with javascript.
    * You can limit the amount of attachments that can be added to a post.
    * People can register with a wider variety of characters in there name, plus more internationalization.

darksteel-

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Murder

Bueno lo he provado y me aparecen los mismos errores que me aparecian del mod con el otro smf...

Saludos

[darksteel]

Quote from: Murder on August 12, 2004, 08:07:37 PM
Bueno lo he provado y me aparecen los mismos errores que me aparecian del mod con el otro smf...

Saludos

Bueno en el Post de las Medallas de Honor
Quoteprobably still work on beta 4

Es probleble que sirvan en la version beta 4 no las recientes , beta 5, beta 6+, RC1

darksteel-

Spanish Support
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Murder

QuoteBueno en el Post de las Medallas de Honor

Que queres desir con eso

Saludos

[darksteel]

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Murder

Si men pero de hace rato que no responden a la duda de ese user en el post...

Saludos

Advertisement: