News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Password Registration for 1.1

Started by Hawk_Eye, August 08, 2007, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk_Eye

Link to Mod

This is TXSherry's Password Registration for 1.0.5 updated to work with 1.1.3 the description is still the same:

"This modification gives you the ability to make a
password be required to register on your board.

You can toggle this requirment on and off via the admin
center.  You also set the password in the admin center."

Also so that the two don't get confused this can be considerd v2 of the old mod

All crdit for makeing this mod goes to TXSherry all I did was update it fo 1.1.3

This mod has been tested on 1.1RC2, 1.1RC3, 1.1, 1.2, and, 1.3      

All crdit for makeing this mod goes to TXSherry all I did was update it fo 1.1.3

This mod has been tested on 1.1RC2, 1.1RC3, 1.1, 1.2, and, 1.3
[nofollow]

m3talc0re

This mod doesn't work correctly. There are no settings visible in the AdminCP under the registration settings.
The real hell is your life gone wrong.

Pinnlady

I installed this. There is a box on the regristration page but no text. In the settings option, the only thing visible is the check box and the text box to enter the password. Can this be fixed? I really need this feature.

Hawk_Eye

[nofollow]

Urbanite

Working with SMF 1.1.5

Hi, just wondering if this mod can be revised to let members with different passwords join with a pre-determined "Primary Membergroup" based on the password used?

i.e. a member joining the forum using password xx would join automatically with the permissions of membergroup xx, password yy would join membergroup yy etc.

Just when you finally get it idiot proof ...along comes a bigger idiot!

Advertisement: