Main Menu

How to install themes?

Started by -BebePeys-, March 04, 2007, 07:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-BebePeys-

SMF Version: SMF 1.1.2
I don't know how to

codenaught

Just go to Admin / Themes and Layout and go down to the "From a file" and click the Browse button and locate the theme package on your computer.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

-BebePeys-

But which part of that file I'm going to choose? is it the style.css? or themeinfo.xml? which of these files im gonna upload?

ProtoType

Dont extract the themes zip file. Just download it to your computer, and locate that zip file with the browse function, as akabugeyes indicated.
ProtoType

-BebePeys-

I installed it but my forum looks all plain white. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

ProtoType

Without more information I can't really suggest anything. I would look to the theme designer for possible tips. Links to the designer should be right with the theme in the themes download area.
ProtoType

SleePy

Which file did you upload?
Are the paths correct?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

-BebePeys-

Quote from: SleePy on March 05, 2007, 07:58:37 PM
Which file did you upload?
Are the paths correct?
I just don't understand tyhe part where I have to make a new folder on the themes

SleePy

How did you install this theme?
This may help.
Themes And Layout
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: