remove smf header in joomla wrapped mode

Started by airnikez, February 04, 2007, 10:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airnikez

i'm using smf 1.1.1 with joomla in wrapped mode.

i was able to remove the header out when smf is not wrapped inside joomla.
where and how can i remove the header when it's wrapped inside joomla? for some weird reason the smf header is overlayed ontop of my joomla header and screwing everything up.

below is the part where i remove the header.. and this only remove the header when it's not wrapped inside. i want to be able to remove the header and footer when the smf forum is wrapped inside joomla.

Code:

<div id="header">
      <div class="wrapper">
         <div id="access">
            <div id="selectors">
               <span class="font-selector">&nbsp;</span>
               <span class="width-selector">&nbsp;</span>
            </div>
            <div id="buttons">
               <a href="',$scripturl,'?widthstyle=w-fluid" title="fluid width" class="fluid"><span class="button">&nbsp;</span></a>
               <a href="',$scripturl,'?widthstyle=w-wide" title="wide width" class="wide"><span class="button">&nbsp;</span></a>
               <a href="',$scripturl,'?widthstyle=w-thin" title="thin width" class="thin"><span class="button">&nbsp;</span></a>
               <a href="',$scripturl,'?fontstyle=f-larger" title="Increase size" class="lrg"><span class="button">&nbsp;</span></a>
               <a href="',$scripturl,'?fontstyle=f-default" title="Default size" class="med"><span class="button">&nbsp;</span></a>
               <a href="',$scripturl,'?fontstyle=f-smaller" title="Decrease size" class="sml"><span class="button">&nbsp;</span></a>
            </div>
         </div>
         <a href="'.$scripturl.'" title=""><span id="logo">&nbsp;</span></a>';
            // Show a random news item? (or you could pick one from news_lines...)
         if (!empty($settings['enable_news'])) {
            echo '<div id="top">', $context['random_news_line'] , '</div>';
            }
      echo '
      </div>
   </div>

joejackson

Where is your website?
I'm having major problems with the bridge and Joomla in a wrapped setup.
How is it for you?

Advertisement: