News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Hmm need some ads.....

Started by Dragooon, May 19, 2007, 02:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragooon

Quote from: dilipkhanolkar on May 21, 2007, 05:22:48 AM
inline ads mean ads appearing inside posts i.e words become targetted ads have you seen any website where there are underlined ads & when you move your mouse over it you get ads displayed
That can be done via Add management Mod

dilipkhanolkar

Can you tell me which option should i use for that for inline ads

babjusi

Quote from: dilipkhanolkar on May 21, 2007, 07:34:29 AM
Can you tell me which option should i use for that

When you go to add managment in the admin''s panel, click where it says: '' Add Ads''.  After writing down the title of the ads and placing the the ad code, under it you have the options where you want your ads to appear. Choose the place, check the box next to it and click ''Add'' at the rigt bottom of the page and you are all set

Harro

Not sure if it works for the inline ads though.

dilipkhanolkar

it works for inline ads too but dont know which option to use for that

babjusi

Quote from: Harro on May 21, 2007, 07:51:35 AM
Not sure if it works for the inline ads though.

You can try those 2 options then: 1. Display ads in the message index, and 2. Display ads after the last post. Hope this helps

Dragooon

Or try display ads after posts.There you can describe after what post the ads should be displayed.

dilipkhanolkar

i tried all but to no avail

Dragooon

Are you using custom theme?If so You need to do some edits to enable ads on it

dilipkhanolkar

No the default theme you can have a look at my forum at   http://www.technsoft.co.nr/    & see for yourself

Dragooon

Are you sure you put a add code lol?
And I saw some ads there

babjusi

Quote from: dilipkhanolkar on May 22, 2007, 12:49:11 PM
No the default theme you can have a look at my forum at   http://www.technsoft.co.nr/    & see for yourself

That could be for 2 reasons why you couldn''t see the ads. 1 maybe you have not enabled the ads to be shown to the administrator or 2, if you are using a antivirus/antispyware program like Kaspersky, you need to disable the ''Banner'' option in order to view the ads in your pc

dilipkhanolkar

Quote from: babjusi on May 23, 2007, 02:34:15 AM

That could be for 2 reasons why you couldn''t see the ads. 1 maybe you have not enabled the ads to be shown to the administrator or 2, if you are using a antivirus/antispyware program like Kaspersky, you need to disable the ''Banner'' option in order to view the ads in your pc

No none of them is true

babjusi

Why don''t you ask at the mod''s thread about the issue? They offer fast and good support there.

Advertisement: