News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

VBulletin

Started by downloader2007, August 04, 2007, 06:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downloader2007

I am sorry if this is the wrong area to post this message, but I would appreciate it if anyone could help me please. I am writing to ask if anyone knows if it is possible to select and delete multiple threads automatically. If this is possible, I wold appreciate it if you could tell me how this can be done. I know that there is an official VBulletin forum, but I am unable to post messages in their support forum, due to not being a registered customer. I am sorry if you do not provdie this support, but I would appreciate it if you could reply in order to let me know.

Thank you again for any support. It really is very much appreciated.

Best wishes

karlbenson

I hope if you are using VBulletin, that you are using a LICENSED version.

SMF should not tolerate breaching of copyright of other forum software, anymore that it would of its own.

downloader2007

I only have a paid subscription for a forum that uses VBulletin. It is not my forum and I am not a moderator or administrator on the forum. You need to be a registered customer to be able to post questions on the VBulletin Community forum.

FaNtEcH

If you are not a moderator/admin then you obviously can't delete threads. Not even one of them, can you?
Or am i understanding you wrong?

karlbenson

Yeah, that makes no sense.

If your not the owner of the forum, moderator or admin, then you obviously won't be able to delete threads.
Paid subscription to a forum would almost never lead to that ability.

downloader2007

Sorry - I'm obviously not making much sense. I'll try to place it in context. Basically, I am a member of a forum that uses VBulletin. I have requested that some of my thrsads be removed. The admin / mods have agreed to do this, but are unsure of how to select all the threads automatically at once. I am trying to find out how to do this so that I can pass this info on to them, but I am unable to post in the VBulletin forum due to not being their customer.

I hope this now makes sense.

Many thanks for your replies

karlbenson

Get the admin of that forum to ask on official forum.  Since they will be a registered customer.

You have been told in several previous posts in this forum that this board is for discussion/help to CONVERT/IMPORT vBulletin to SMF.

SMF doesnt provide support to its competitors customers (other than those who wish to be helped in the process of moving to SMF) And there is NO place on SMF to be asking such questions.

downloader2007

Thank you for the advice.

SleePy

Since you are not converting and this community is about the SMF software not VBulletin software I am going to close it.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: