News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

after convert

Started by ahmed2009, August 16, 2007, 03:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed2009

after convert from vb to smf shoud the member register again or reset passowrd?

also before i go to convert i must close the forume and disable all hacks like VBSEO ?

PLEASE REPLEY ME FAST AND THANKS VERY MUCH

Deaks

the user details will transfer with the conversion along with all posts etc

However the mods you have installed on you forum will not, however we do have alot of similar mods that vb offers on our mod site
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ahmed2009

thanks for repley when im trying to convert this error appear to me

Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/****/public_html/forum/convert.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 1

my vb forum in bublichtml and smf forum in folder called forum , when im going to install the smf forum i put the olde database name and password but ,user name  and evrey thing is ok but when im going to convert the error above appear to me , my vb forum version is 3.6.5 i hope some one help me to fix this problem , thanks very much

SleePy

It appears that is a error in the config file from vb itself.
If you remove your database connection information can you post the contents of the file?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: