News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Error messages when accessing forums

Started by phredd, October 30, 2007, 10:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phredd

Over the weekend, I started to recieve the error message below when accessing the forums through a web browser. I tried running the repair_settings.php with no success. When I click on "save settings" it refreshes the screen and still has several fields marked with "value not found". Any other suggestions?

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /chroot/home/rebelall/rebelalliance.darkstargamers.com/html/forum/index.php on line 49

Warning: main(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /chroot/home/rebelall/rebelalliance.darkstargamers.com/html/forum/index.php on line 49

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /chroot/home/rebelall/rebelalliance.darkstargamers.com/html/forum/index.php on line 49

青山 素子

Your Settings.php file might have become corrupted for some reason. Try renaming Settings_bak.php and see if that solves the problem.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Advertisement: