News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Smiley Pops

Started by BiGBLiZZ, October 28, 2007, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr34t1v3

Hi BiGBLiZZ,

i love this mod, and already used since my 1.1.7.
yesterday i updated to 1.1.12

and here come some problem:
1. when creating post:
8: Undefined index: group
File: /Themes/default/Post.template.php
Line: 993

2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Line: 789

8: Undefined index: smiley_groups
Line: 789

2. I tried to disable this mod to check whether re-enabling will remove the error. but, unfortunately, the menu on top only shows: smiley set and setting, and when i tick enable customized smiley, and click save, only a blank white page shown, with this url: http://forum.anugrahpratama.com/smileys/?sa=settings

hopefully you can help me with this issue, since my forum member also like this mod very much

thanks in advance

Notebook & Computer Online Store in Indonesia:
http://www.anugrahpratama.com
Computer & Notebook Forum in Indonesia:
http://forum.anugrahpratama.com
Computer & Laptop Review & News Blog:
http://blog.anugrahpratama.com

chinaren

Quote from: PZSHOSTING on December 20, 2010, 08:25:44 PM
My members are Smiley nuts :)
When I upgraded to SMF 2.0 RC4 and lost Smiley Pops, I thought they were going to revolt ;)

Just thought I'd mention how important, wanted, needed and enjoyed this mod is to me and my group.

Thank you!

Yes, my lot too!  Just a reminder of how important this mod is!
The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

BiGBLiZZ

My members are as well. I know how needed it is. I am working on it. I lost my php guru guy so I am learning it all on my own this time. I have another friend willing to help but it has to work around his schedule as well. It will be done.  The re-write is currently about 65% done, then another beta test then a release if all goes well.

Still no time frame set for it though, sorry to say.
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

RaXavier69

Quote from: BiGBLiZZ on December 24, 2010, 06:07:46 AM
My members are as well. I know how needed it is. I am working on it. I lost my php guru guy so I am learning it all on my own this time. I have another friend willing to help but it has to work around his schedule as well. It will be done.  The re-write is currently about 65% done, then another beta test then a release if all goes well.

Still no time frame set for it though, sorry to say.

tyvm for update cant wait for 2.0 version!
Character is what you are in the dark

chinaren

If you need someone to test the later version, just let me know.  My members (and I) really miss this one.

chinaren

bud01100

Is he working on an update?

BiGBLiZZ

I am. And now that 2.0 is a final release I will be submitting the update within a couple of weeks.  Please bear in mind this 2 week release is still tentative, as I have some final tweaking to do, then testing, then more tweaking. Then I will release it and let you all test it, and then fix it again, most likely.

That being said, as long as alpha and beta tests of the final 2.0 release stay working then I will be on schedule for the 2 week release. Keep your fingers crossed, I can't cause I have to type :)
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

bud01100

Quote from: BiGBLiZZ on June 24, 2011, 10:54:15 AM
I am. And now that 2.0 is a final release I will be submitting the update within a couple of weeks.  Please bear in mind this 2 week release is still tentative, as I have some final tweaking to do, then testing, then more tweaking. Then I will release it and let you all test it, and then fix it again, most likely.

That being said, as long as alpha and beta tests of the final 2.0 release stay working then I will be on schedule for the 2 week release. Keep your fingers crossed, I can't cause I have to type :)

Understood and thank you!!

bud01100

bud01100

Seriously, is this mod dead?

>:(

BiGBLiZZ

Just about. There is a fatal flaw in the new 2.0.1 coding I have yet to figure out. The change log didn't cover this change so I have to find it myself. Proving tougher than originally thought.
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

bud01100

Quote from: BiGBLiZZ on October 04, 2011, 02:21:49 PM
Just about. There is a fatal flaw in the new 2.0.1 coding I have yet to figure out. The change log didn't cover this change so I have to find it myself. Proving tougher than originally thought.
Email or post.. I may be able to help..

chinaren

Quote from: BiGBLiZZ on October 04, 2011, 02:21:49 PM

We're fully behind you, mentally at least! 

chinaren

Any luck with this?

It's so much in demand by my members I may have to commission a private version if this one doesn't come to fruition.  :(

shin111

I try to apply this mod in 1.1.15 using the package manager and all I get is a white screen, it fails to install.

Has anyone managed to get it to work on this version?

Anyone using the Babylon theme?

shin111

I tried using the package manager to install it on my regular forum, then on a plain vanilla install of 1.1.15, and same blank result of failure each time.

LT07

OMG the return of Smiley Pops w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000t
< insert smiley of lunatic doing cartwheels > :D </ insert smiley of lunatic doing cartwheels >

Man you have no idea just how much I loved that plug-in, it is by far one of the biggest improvements ever made to the SMF forums, my old BBS had over 600 smilies, all the members and myself just loved to use them. Smilies make a forum awesome :)

I'll be watching this post daily for any news, when its released I'm going to have a party :D

LT07

If you got it to work on 2.0 and it won't work on 2.0.1 I would happily revert to 2.0 and never upgrade again if I could use Smiley Pops :)

chinaren

I've just discovered another mod that does this function!!  It's:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2782

Works with SMF2.0.x  Huzzah!!

Advertisement: