News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

After you have the downloads system installed. Next step add a category in the downloads system. Then after category is added go into the category and click the add download link
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Ventic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ventic

a link ?what link?a added the category in downloads,i choosed the category from my boards though nothing happend.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ventic

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Burke ♞ Knight

vbgamer45,

Hey old friend. :)

Just one thing I'd like for one of my sites.
The Downloads Configuration menu in Admin panel.
Instead of cloning that then having the drop down with Settings, etc., I'd like to have that be top, then the drop down start at Settings, since it has it's own page. That way, when hover over Downloads Configuration it will show the different settings pages, instead of Downloads Configuration again. How would I accomplish this?

Here are two images, showing what I mean:

vbgamer45

Is the admin menu bar on that page? Or the full menu bar as SMF?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Burke ♞ Knight

Admin menu, and I just finished working on it. :)

So, you can forget it if you wish, my friend. :)

By the way, hope all is well with you.

j0hny21

Hi, I have a problem this MOD, when I entered in the "Description:" Polish characters such as the ą ć ó, after save the description is blank  :-\  just nothing is not there :/ What is wrong? Or maybe someone could provide a link to another alternative mod?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

j0hny21

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 30, 2013, 11:28:18 AM
What SMF version?

Also have downloads pro
http://www.smfhacks.com/download-system-pro.php

SMF 2.0.5

Oh no  $65 is too much for me :( some alternative? Or how to fix it?

EDIT: After entering russian characters, after saving the pops: (example) но яйца

EDIT2: this is something wrong with the coding language forum, This is not the fault mod.

SMFHacks.com Team

Posted an update that might help too
+Better support for other languages
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

j0hny21

something is wrong:

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /virtual/xxx.xxx.xx/Sources/Downloads2.php on line 2379

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

forumfjott

Nice addition to our forum, but I miss the ability to upload several files in one go.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

awolexpat

Hi vbgamer,
I have recently uninstalled this, not because it is a bad mod, just that it duplicated something on my main website, and i just thought you should know that it does not remove the downloads folder when it uninstalls; this may be the correct behaviour as far as SMF goes but as I was also trying to reduce space taken up on the server I think some sort of note should be added regarding uninstalling, and that the folder will have to be manually deleted after uninstalling, or all items in the folder deleted prior to uninstalling. That is, unless it is a fault on my forum installation? I did have to make some manual edits to uninstall because of edits made by other mods but that shouldn't affect removing this folder I don't think - all the other files added by the mod to Sources and the default theme were removed.

Otherwise thank you for the mod which worked fine while I was using it.

Arantor

Well, there's a good reason it's not deleted... what happens if you uninstall to install a later version? Would really suck to lose all your downloads like that.

Advertisement: