News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF: Revisited

Started by 1MileCrash, November 26, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEOC2

Cant wait for fluid version.
Cant i just add 100% as the width somewhere? Or will that mess it up?
My HTML & CSS is extremely limited.

I have a DEMO BOARD, this is an active forum, please, if you want to join and test post only do so on the SMF: Revisited test area.

1MileCrash

No, you can't just add 100% somewhere. Sure, it will be fluid if you do, but it will also look terrible..because a flash movie can't expand..

The only fluid version will be a non flash version. I don't really have a choice in that matter. But I'll have it up soon, so just keep checking back.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

TEOC2

Quote from: Tippmaster on December 11, 2007, 11:41:46 AM
No, you can't just add 100% somewhere. Sure, it will be fluid if you do, but it will also look terrible..because a flash movie can't expand..

The only fluid version will be a non flash version. I don't really have a choice in that matter. But I'll have it up soon, so just keep checking back.

Yeah, i found that out by making it 1024px wide, all the layout gets messed up.
I'll wait for the non flash version, im assuming that will load faster too.

1MileCrash

You don't ever want to fix something at 1024. It won't be 100% for larger resolutions (which are common) and you'll only get like half the page in lower resolutions (also common) It's pretty much the worse thing you can do.

wadoline

Hi.

Is it possible to change the text in the flash button (profile, home, help, etc)?

I neeb to put it in spanish but I don´t know how do it.

Thanks

1MileCrash

wadoline

Hi again.

I have this problem: In the tree appears a square symbol and I don´t know why. I have the spanish language and UTF-8 selected. In the posts all the characters appears rigth.

I have this problem only with this theme ( thanks to the creator because is very nice)

IchBin™

What language are you using?
IchBin™        TinyPortal

inn0c3nt

the package was updated yesterday tipps.. whats new? should i update mine too
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
UOIT IEEE Student Branch
http://www.uoitieee.com/forum/index.php

wadoline

Quote from: IchBin™ on December 11, 2007, 08:20:28 PM
What language are you using?

I´ve installed Spanish UTF-8.

I have discovered that the square appears when I have a text plus two spaces  in the code. The problem is that I´ve to search all the code for this two spaces and I don´t know where are all the variables.

:(

polera

Quote from: wadoline on December 11, 2007, 01:59:03 PM
Hi.

Is it possible to change the text in the flash button (profile, home, help, etc)?

I neeb to put it in spanish but I don´t know how do it.

Thanks
Quote from: Tippmaster on December 11, 2007, 02:11:38 PM
no

is possible i send the text in spanish and you change this and send me the new flashheader_user_loader.swf?
hxxp:www.review.cl [nonactive]

nick09

hey tippmaster mind telling me whats has been improved in the update?

and what files of the theme i should update?

EdDoX

Hi is possible to change the profile width i want it  smaller.

[nofollow]

also big images are incomplete and the scrollbar to see the image is not showing  at the end of the post

as you can see here --> forget-it

Wii Ownz All

Hey man. I'm sure your too busy for this, but I need help. I'm not quite sure how to put in the Banner or Slogan, and I was also wondering how to change the sound when you hover over the main buttons and how to change the object that follows the mouse at the top, if it's even possible. Also, how do you get mods to work, such as a Shoutbox and Shop and Arcade? I'm a real nub to all of this, so thanks for the help.

nick09

you need to edit the psd files included for the banner and slogan.

connor11

Quote from: Tippmaster on November 27, 2007, 04:03:09 PM
Quote from: TilT on November 27, 2007, 11:47:50 AM
It is a nice theme otherthan being invalid XHTML.

Every page should validate..

truth be told most of it was coded for strict doctype, it's far from being invalid transitional...
Sorry,
You are right. I had a broken smf. After fresh installtion, it validated. My fault. I am sorry. Good job, thank you

rpglord27

Greetings!

I just tried to download this theme and I got an 404 - Attachment Not Found error.  :(

btw, Great Theme!  :)
My website:
www.rpgasylum.com

IchBin™

IchBin™        TinyPortal

rpglord27

My website:
www.rpgasylum.com

rpglord27

I figured I would add a little update about the theme because at the moment I am able to download but the file is corrupt.
My website:
www.rpgasylum.com

Advertisement: