Google Member Map

Started by Spuds, December 12, 2007, 01:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Thanx guys ;)

@HorTs,   do you mind posting your profiletemplate.php so i can take a look?

HorTs

Of course not - I appreciate your efforts.

Mick.

HorTs

I've up'd it but still not showing :(

Kindred

on SMF 2.0, you will have to clear your template cache...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~DS~

BlueDevil...In the profile area the map left a big space.

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

HorTs

Kindred

Dismal,

Not sure what you are seeing, but that looks COMPLETELY different from mine...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Mick.

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on February 12, 2010, 11:59:13 AM

I bet is that facebook field.   I dont use that mod so i dont have that gap.

Mick.

Quote from: HorTs on February 12, 2010, 11:55:24 AM

Im still trying to figure out why is not showing.   I joined your website i saw its blank.

What mods do you have installed that are profile related?

~DS~

Quote from: Kindred on February 12, 2010, 12:09:23 PM
Dismal,

Not sure what you are seeing, but that looks COMPLETELY different from mine...
I have the same as your...that is if you edit the profile.

Just go to the profile without editing it it will show the same image as mine.  ;)
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Mick.

Quote from: HorTs on February 12, 2010, 12:07:56 PM

I have cleared the cache.

Just for giggles,... turn OFF the "Site sponsors" block on the right and try again. 

It just a thought.

Mick.

Oh i think you have the old one.   I repositioned the map in a new Zip on page 56 reply #1100

~DS~

Quote from: BlueDevil on February 12, 2010, 12:39:35 PM

Oh i think you have the old one.   I repositioned the map in a new Zip on page 56 reply #1100

No...I downloaded the new one on your post the day you released....or maybe you replace the zip that is.

Mick.

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on February 12, 2010, 12:50:48 PM

No...I downloaded the new one on your post the day you released....or maybe you replace the zip that is.

I believe i replaced it.

~DS~

Quote from: BlueDevil on February 12, 2010, 12:54:44 PM

I believe i replaced it.

Oh yeah? I will download it again....if you replaced it...it should have say "last modified"  :P
So this fix the issue with the space no?

Mick.

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on February 12, 2010, 01:01:34 PM
Quote from: BlueDevil on February 12, 2010, 12:54:44 PM

I believe i replaced it.

Oh yeah? I will download it again....if you replaced it...it should have say "last modified"  :P
So this fix the issue with the space no?

Yes it should.  Before, the map appeared between the custom profile fields.  Now it doesnt. 

...and yes, i also noticed that it didnt add "last modified" in another post i made. 

~DS~

Si, si, si. That fixed it. Great job. I must have used your old zip in #1093 post.

I am a happy man now. Thanks.

Mick.

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on February 12, 2010, 01:14:18 PM
Si, si, si. That fixed it. Great job. I must have used your old zip in #1093 post.

I am a happy man now. Thanks.

lol..... very cool.   

Ill keep on top of this thread as the RC2 mod is not loaded in the mod site.

HorTs

Quote from: BlueDevil on February 12, 2010, 12:36:16 PM
Quote from: HorTs on February 12, 2010, 12:07:56 PM

I have cleared the cache.

Just for giggles,... turn OFF the "Site sponsors" block on the right and try again. 

It just a thought.

I've disabled the portal, and the map shows :), but I really need the portal :(.

Advertisement: