Changing the "new" posts link to an image button

Started by Ænima, January 03, 2008, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ænima

Hi, I'm new to smf and there is an issue I just can't figure out.  I've seen on some other boards that instead of the "New" link next to the thread title, there is an image instead.  I find this much more pleasant, and I was hoping to implement it, but I haven't found a way to either in the normal install or with the mods I've looked at.  Is there a way of doing this in a straight forward manner, or is it something those boards did custom?

For reference, one board that has such an implementation is hxxp:www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php [nonactive]

I apologize if this has been asked before, but due to the nature of the search words (new, link, image, etc.) it's tough to find.

Thanks,
Ben

Ænima

:D I just realized this forum has the buttons for new posts too. 

Rumbaar

Not sure if you've fixed this or not.  But if the 'new' image isn't showing up, try setting your default forum language to English via  Server Settings.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Ænima

Rumbaar

"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: