News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Funny Theme

Started by ℓσяєиz, October 04, 2008, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ℓσяєиz

Link to the theme

Funny Theme

please don't delete the license file and Copyright

------------

Lütfen lisence dosyasını ve Copyright silmeyiniz

Demo : http://demo.genclup.net/index.php?theme=4

Barış Dokumacı

MY THEMES

The greates enemy will hide in the last place you would ever lock..

Encore127

Pretty cool theme. Do you have the header-bg without the renders or characters in the picture? That'd be excellent if you do!

ℓσяєиz

@Encore127
yor site adress send my pm ?

Barış Dokumacı

MY THEMES

Encore127

Here's my email: [email protected]

Hoochie Coochie Man

It's not "funny" at all :P

nice ;)
İnadına SMF 1.1.X

TosTos

adicrst

nice them, howerver, i have a question:
Does it have any untranslated strings like all turkis theams have ? Bc even if you change another language, you don't get rid of them

TosTos

Quote from: adicrst on October 08, 2008, 05:26:01 PM
nice them, howerver, i have a question:
Does it have any untranslated strings like all turkis theams have ? Bc even if you change another language, you don't get rid of them
If there are those problems, smf team doesn't approve the theme. I don't think this theme is hardcoded. Otherwise, the team wouldn't have approved it.

asms323

when i download the theme i get this error
Unable to load the 'main' template.

and even in the demo site
'main' adlı teması yüklenemiyor.

ℓσяєиz

Barış Dokumacı

MY THEMES

Deaks

Quote from: adicrst on October 08, 2008, 05:26:01 PM

TosTos is correct here, we dont allow any hardcoded text on themes for this very reason, there are some older themes that do however these were added before the approval guidelines, if you find one please report it through the link on the site and we will be happy to look at it.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

eric1234

Hi, example of the theme of "http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1065" . As you can see that on top of the theme got the word of ' funny theme' . So can someone tell me how to change those word into my forum name please...

bycn*

Nice Theme Congrats Lorenz

sdanimanga

Quote from: ℓσяєиz on October 09, 2008, 05:52:52 AM
@asms323  bug fixed.

We're trying to run it on 1.1.9 but we also get the "Unable to load the 'main' template" error message.  Can you help us?

squiglybob13

Quote from: eric1234 on January 03, 2009, 11:39:50 AM
Hi, example of the theme of "http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1065" . As you can see that on top of the theme got the word of ' funny theme' . So can someone tell me how to change those word into my forum name please...

That is part of the header img. if you wanted to change it you would have to edit the img (paint, photoshop, etc.)

Advertisement: