News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottDB

Thanks for the reply. In your post you stated that I need to change my code on my theme/index.template.php and showed me what code I needed to change. There is nothing in the change to edit box however. Did you mean this to be that I would have to look up the default index.template.php and look for this line of code and copy it and change the theme/index.template.php to that code?
Thank you,
Scott

If at first you don't succeed. post and post again.

LC

Is there going to be any more items created? I looked at the SmfShop forum but saw only a few.

ScottDB

I just upgraded a couple of days ago to 2.0 rc1.2 so I no longer have this problem. Thanks for the info though. I'm learning more about this program and php every day thanks to your guys help.
Thank you,
Scott

Joe N

Microsoft: "We Need to Imagine Life Without Walls."
I Say: "If There are No Walls Who needs Windows."

My Mods (6) All My Mods Updated To SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF 1.1.10!

LC

ScottDB

I just upgraded to 2.0 rc1.2 and found out that this mod is not supported in 2.x. Man what a bummer. I really wanted this on my forum.
Thank you,
Scott

swan

Ok i dont know if this is the right place but have added SMFShop Inventory Post Modification but cant seem to find where to set it so that it shows in peoples posts.  Can someone help please

vbgamer45

Quote from: ScottDB on August 13, 2009, 02:43:33 PM
I just upgraded to 2.0 rc1.2 and found out that this mod is not supported in 2.x. Man what a bummer. I really wanted this on my forum.
Planned maybe if i get a good block this week I can add it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Deus Evil

Is there away people can buy credits via paypal to use in the shop?

Ive been looking everywere and I just cant find the setting

Deus

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

3dhomejoe

Would it be safe for me to install the mod on SMF 1.1.10 if it gives me this error?

Thanks

1.     Execute Code     installScript.php     
2.    Extract Tree    ./Sources/shop    
3.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php    
4.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/languages/Shop.english-utf8.php    
5.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/ShopAdmin.template.php    
6.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/Shop.template.php    
7.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageBoards.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
11.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test successful
12.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php    Test successful
13.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
14.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php    Test successful
15.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Members.php    Test successful
16.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed
17.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
18.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php    Test successful
19.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
20.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php    Test successful
21.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php    Test successful
22.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Who.english.php    Test successful

vbgamer45

Yes it would be. You would just need to do that one part manually if you want shop information listed by users avatars in posts.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

CTRicardo

Hi Guys i need help with SMF Shop Mod. I need know how i put more number in the price of the items, i put 100000 in the price and the mod replace this for 999999,99 ...

Thanks Guys

COngrats

CTRicardo

Quote from: CTRicardo on August 31, 2009, 08:24:21 PM
Hi Guys i need help with SMF Shop Mod. I need know how i put more number in the price of the items, i put 100000 in the price and the mod replace this for 999999,99 ...

Thanks Guys

COngrats

I need help please !

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Just installed on SMF 1.1.10, only one error on test install (ManageBoards.php), everything else seems to function perfectly except for when a normal user actually posts a message... they are not getting credited with the appropriate number of credits... did some checking and discovered that the test install failed on file Sources/manageboards.php because in my file the search criteria for the second edit that it does where it looks for "// Checkboxes.... " doesn't exist so it didn't execute that edit... need to know exact location in file to insert the new code... help?
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Quote from: bperry921 on September 09, 2009, 07:05:44 AM
Just installed on SMF 1.1.10, only one error on test install (ManageBoards.php), everything else seems to function perfectly except for when a normal user actually posts a message... they are not getting credited with the appropriate number of credits... did some checking and discovered that the test install failed on file Sources/manageboards.php because in my file the search criteria for the second edit that it does where it looks for "// Checkboxes.... " doesn't exist so it didn't execute that edit... need to know exact location in file to insert the new code... help?

Hello? Any help with this?
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Quote from: bperry921 on September 12, 2009, 03:35:42 AM
Quote from: bperry921 on September 09, 2009, 07:05:44 AM

Hello? Any help with this?

Well how about this? Can someone shoot me a copy of Sources/ManageBoards.php from version 1.1.9 of SMF and I will try to find the location myself?
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

vbgamer45

That probably can be found in the archives
http://download.simplemachines.org/?archive
For older reasons of SMF

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 14, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
That probably can be found in the archives
http://download.simplemachines.org/?archive
For older reasons of SMF

Thanks, found it, made the edit but it's still not working, users don't get credits for posting, however, new registrations do get their credits... no errors in smf log

HELP?
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

Advertisement: