Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: bperry921 on September 29, 2009, 11:18:27 AM
Quote from: Oldiesmann on September 24, 2009, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: bperry921 on September 15, 2009, 12:26:13 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 14, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
That probably can be found in the archives
http://download.simplemachines.org/?archive
For older reasons of SMF

Thanks, found it, made the edit but it's still not working, users don't get credits for posting, however, new registrations do get their credits... no errors in smf log

HELP?

You need to make sure you have each board set to give shop credits. Go to Admin -> Manage Boards, click "Modify" next to a board and make sure the appropriate box is checked.

Sorry took so long to reply, been sick, I have double checked all settings and everything is as it should be as far as I am aware, the new registrations get their credits, the new topics & posts get their PER WORD credits, but NOT the default PER TOPIC/POST credits... the Bank Interest is functioning perfectly... I do however get the following error in the admin back office on general settings... "Unable to connect to SMFHacks website to check for new version"... no errors in SMF error log on save of any settings

still need some advice on this issue, some things work as expected, smf 1.1.10, have several other companion mods that are supposedly integrated with "Shop", such as trader and SMFBuy, Downloads... some things work, some don't.
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

PINOYBusinessClub

Quote from: PINOYBusinessClub on October 04, 2009, 12:16:13 PM
This is great. Installed successfully on 1.1.10 custom theme (ofc with a few manual install)

Only thing i noticed is that my forum has DOUBLE breadcrumbs/linktree whenever one goes to the  Shop.

been searching how to remove this.

anyone?

still trying to find out how to go around this.

any free hand out there?

Iviiik

when will be new version for SMF 2.0 RC 1.2 :( ?

MeowMommy

I posted this in Scripting Help a while back and didn't get any replies. I'm not sure this is the right place, but I'll give it a try.

I have a couple of items I'm trying to create for SMF Shop, and they're beyond my very limited coding knowledge.

The first one is a rock to throw with a random chance of hitting the person you're throwing at. This is NOT necessarily another member; several people want to throw rocks at Kanye West.  :D So what I want to do is, when they use the rock, have them input the name of the person they want to throw it at, and then have it respond by telling them whether the rock hit that person.

The second is a bit more complicated. I've had a couple requests for a trading card type of game. What I'd LIKE to do is have people buy either a single card or a pack of five cards WITHOUT knowing which card(s) they were getting. When they use the item, it would then give them cards at random which would appear in their inventory with their other shop items, and could be traded for other cards.

Not sure if it matters, but I'm running SMF 1.1.10 with the default theme. Any help would be appreciated!  :)

Rhyme

Quote from: MeowMommy on October 11, 2009, 03:09:14 PM
I posted this in Scripting Help a while back and didn't get any replies. I'm not sure this is the right place, but I'll give it a try.

I have a couple of items I'm trying to create for SMF Shop, and they're beyond my very limited coding knowledge.

The first one is a rock to throw with a random chance of hitting the person you're throwing at. This is NOT necessarily another member; several people want to throw rocks at Kanye West.  :D So what I want to do is, when they use the rock, have them input the name of the person they want to throw it at, and then have it respond by telling them whether the rock hit that person.

The second is a bit more complicated. I've had a couple requests for a trading card type of game. What I'd LIKE to do is have people buy either a single card or a pack of five cards WITHOUT knowing which card(s) they were getting. When they use the item, it would then give them cards at random which would appear in their inventory with their other shop items, and could be traded for other cards.

Not sure if it matters, but I'm running SMF 1.1.10 with the default theme. Any help would be appreciated!  :)

I plan on doing the second one.  I think the best bet if you don't get the response here (I'm looking for the same thing) is to download the mod for the IPB forums shop.  They have those types of items.  Look at the coding for that mod and then place it into this shop mod.  Both use the same php coding so it should work.  I've just been a bit to lazy to do this myself, lol.  But I have worked with the market for the other type on Nsider2.com.  You could even go to that forum and ask one of the tech Admin.

vbgamer45

There should a couple examples items i think in the Sources/Shop folder.

Currently working on a public release for SMF 2.0 RC2 of SMF Shop
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 12, 2009, 10:43:02 PM
There should a couple examples items i think in the Sources/Shop folder.

Currently working on a public release for SMF 2.0 RC2 of SMF Shop

Very nice!
And shop log?
This is very useful thing :)
I make this for my forum...

vbgamer45

Shop log? What are you looking for to be in the log?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dawni

SMF Shop 3.1.1

I'm getting errors after a large package upgrade 1.1.10, which I needed to upgrade my database:

Random Money: (Still functions; just spits errors in admin error log)
8: Use of undefined constant id - assumed 'id'
File: /home/myspacea/public_html/Sources/shop/items/RandomMoney.php
Line: 78

http://www.myspaceappmasters.com/index.php?action=shop;do=inv3&id=505 [nofollow]
8: Use of undefined constant user - assumed 'user'
File: /home/myspacea/public_html/Sources/shop/items/RandomMoney.php
Line: 78
WHERE ID_MEMBER = {$context[user][id]}", __FILE__, __LINE__);
Edit ~ Fixed both by changing code to
WHERE ID_MEMBER = {$context['user']['id']}", __FILE__, __LINE__);

Egg  Avatar: (Still functions; just spits errors in admin error log)
8: Undefined index: eggtaunt
File: /home/myspacea/public_html/Sources/shop/items/EggUserV2.php
Line: 176
if(($_POST['eggtaunt'] == "")||(!isset($_POST['eggtaunt'])))

SMF Shop Lottery 1.0 (during reinstall after ugrade):
Installations actions for "SMF Shop Lottery":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php    Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/shop/Shop.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Shop.template.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Code    LotterySQL.php   
5.    Extract File    ./Sources/shop/LotteryDraw.php   
6.    Extract File    ./Sources/shop/Shop-Lottery.php   
7.    Extract File    ./Sources/shop/items/Lottery.php

BUT... I get this after attempting to install: (probably because there was a lottery & jackpot, but not a drawing, in place before the upgrade)
Duplicate entry 'lottery_pot' for key 1
File: /home/myspacea/public_html/Packages/temp/LotterySQL.php
Line: 42
// Add a place to store the jackpot. Start jackpot off at 1000 just because I want to
db_query("INSERT INTO {$db_prefix}settings (`variable`, `value`) VALUES ('lottery_pot', '1000')",__FILE__,__LINE__);

Edit ~ fixed this one by commenting out line 42 & reinstall
Can anyone assist with this? Please?

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 13, 2009, 07:34:48 PM

ID, When, Who, Money, To :)
Shop log :)

silber112

Quote from: MaXiForum.cz on October 14, 2009, 11:44:58 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 13, 2009, 07:34:48 PM

ID, When, Who, Money, To :)
Shop log :)

¿Only money? Items TOO!!!  >:(

Iviiik

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

franklinrony

http://twitter.com/franklinrony

Entra y aprende a ser un webmaster
www.sv-blog.com
--Si pides ayuda al menos agradece el soporte recibido----

Iviiik

and where i can download new version ? ;) and manual :)

vbgamer45

The latest version can be found on the modsite help can be found at http://www.smfshop.com

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Iviiik

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GMCbris

can someone tell me what the cron job for interest is?

I have no idea on such things - lol

jonidfld

Hi guys, im hoping someone can help with this, ive asked on smfshop.com but have no reply so far..........

I really need your help on this one....the shop was working fine then stopped.

At the mo, the shop homepage has no bank stats - the page is stretched horizontally, there is no shop items listed in the stores even though the count says there is.

Members inventory dont show up on the main shop page. In the admin section, all the settings are wiped. If you change them and save it just blanks them again.

Here's the error in cpanel error_log:

PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/idontfee/public_html/forum/Sources/shop/items/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/idontfee/public_html/forum/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php on line 245

Hope you can help!
;)

Advertisement: