News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Right click on the broken image and check it's url see if you can copy and paste the url into a browser to see if the image exists
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kreator

Are the images folder set with appropriate permissions in the shop?

I only use the downloadV2.0 and in description, bbc and html are not allowed.

rjckE

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 30, 2009, 08:48:58 AM
Right click on the broken image and check it's url see if you can copy and paste the url into a browser to see if the image exists

Hey vbgamer45, can you help me with this (link) pleeease? :)

Regards

Daisuke_aurora

To DarkKurama: Yes, you could simply edit the files, but if the tinyportal made a database change to make a "cat" variable, you would need to find it and change it as well.

ishy

There aren't any broken image links. Just...nothing.... The folder is there, and the images in it.

And as I said, the folder is set to 777, so shouldn't be a permissions issue unless it has to be lower than that.

silber112

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Daniel15

Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

darkkurama

Quote from: Daisuke_aurora on November 30, 2009, 01:02:51 PM
To DarkKurama: Yes, you could simply edit the files, but if the tinyportal made a database change to make a "cat" variable, you would need to find it and change it as well.

Can you help me? :D!

Daisuke_aurora

Sure tell me where you got the package and I'll edit it for you.

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: Daniel15 on December 02, 2009, 10:38:33 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 02, 2009, 10:12:47 AM
Quote from: silber112 on November 30, 2009, 08:07:19 PM
WHEN WILL BE A SHOP LOG BE DONE?
What's that? Is that an item
I guess something like this: http://smfshop.com/forum/index.php/topic,891.msg9192.html
(ie. a log when people buy stuff)

Yes Daniel15! It is pretty easy but isn´t it possible that the SMFShop includes Item Purchase Logs?
It is a lot of people that can´t php coding ;)
Thanks

perplexed

I've just noticed that something is missing from this new version (3.1.5) there was always an option in Admin > boards to select which boards you collected shop points on.

I just looked in admin > boards and I don't have that checkbox any more.  I had about a third of my boards set up to give points and the rest not, and now they are all giving points.

How to fix this please?  Is this option left out on purpose or an oversight?

thanks

edit:  I had a quick look at the manual instructions on the mod site and I think it might have come from /manageboards and /subs-boards in the 1.1 version but that isn't in the 2.0 RC2 version manual install instructions so I don't know how to fix it.

darkkurama

Quote from: Daisuke_aurora on December 03, 2009, 12:58:34 PM
Sure tell me where you got the package and I'll edit it for you.

The mod is installed at www.dkanimesite.es. If you can, create and account or try to reach me by msn please :( (or the minichat at the forum)

Darkkurama

ishy

Quote from: ishy on November 30, 2009, 07:46:00 PM

There aren't any broken image links. Just...nothing.... The folder is there, and the images in it.

And as I said, the folder is set to 777, so shouldn't be a permissions issue unless it has to be lower than that.

Here's the problem:

var image_url = "http://oldschoolhp.net/forum/Themes/Chocolate_Curvaceous/images/shopimg/item_images/" + document.theAdminForm.icon.value;

The folder was completely weird....I just made those folders and uploaded all the images to it, and it works now.

perplexed

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 22, 2009, 11:39:23 AM
Check out http://www.smfshop.com I think there are some guides there.

I looked there today but it seems a little quiet, so I'll post my problem here too and maybe someone can help

==========

I have a problem using this egguser item on smf 2.0 RC2

It installed correctly with no errors but when I tried to egg someone I got a fatal error as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.com/forum/Sources/shop/items/EggUserV2.php  on line 206

line 206 is

if($userID = mysql_fetch_assoc(db_query("SELECT `ID_MEMBER` , `memberName`, `avatar` FROM {$db_prefix}members WHERE memberName = '".$_POST['egguser']."' OR realName = '".$_POST['egguser']."' LIMIT 1", __FILE__, __LINE__))) 

I know there are db differences between 1.1.10 and 2.0 but I don't know how to fix this.  Anyone?

vbgamer45

db_query is not part of SMF 2.0 and needs to be converted. Check out the SMF 2.0 code it is something like $smfFunc['db_query'] and then without the __FILE___ and __LINE__ ending

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SA™

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

perplexed

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on December 05, 2009, 02:13:50 PM
i updated it for smf2

http://smfshop.com/forum/index.php/topic,354.msg9220.html#msg9220

thanks dude :)

VB, did you see this other issue yet?  I dunno why it's not in the new shop as it was in the old code

Quote from: quiteperplexed on December 04, 2009, 10:15:40 AM
I've just noticed that something is missing from this new version (3.1.5) there was always an option in Admin > boards to select which boards you collected shop points on.

I just looked in admin > boards and I don't have that checkbox any more.  I had about a third of my boards set up to give points and the rest not, and now they are all giving points.

How to fix this please?  Is this option left out on purpose or an oversight?

thanks

edit:  I had a quick look at the manual instructions on the mod site and I think it might have come from /manageboards and /subs-boards in the 1.1 version but that isn't in the 2.0 RC2 version manual install instructions so I don't know how to fix it.

~ thanks

Advertisement: