News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afro

here is an error.
"Method Not Implemented

GET to /index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

That happened after clicking on "buy now" link on a block from the simple portal.

any fix ?

vbgamer45

That's a mod_security issue contact your host to disable it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Afro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 09, 2010, 03:25:11 PM
That's a mod_security issue contact your host to disable it.

What exactly am i suppose to ask them to disable ?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Afro

ok then..

disabling mod_security worked.
welldone vb.

Afro

VB..
Do you have any code to call out the TRADE CENTER to display in homepage of simple portal ?

ephralon

Sorry to bother again, but my problem from the last page still persists. I doublechecked all options and everything that pertains to the Shop mod is active. Regular users can still not send items to other users on RC3, only admins can. I also do not see the options to make posts in certain boards more or less valuable than others.
Is the RC3 version simply not as advanced as the 1.1 version yet?

Afro

Quote from: ephralon on May 12, 2010, 07:01:02 AM
Sorry to bother again, but my problem from the last page still persists. I doublechecked all options and everything that pertains to the Shop mod is active. Regular users can still not send items to other users on RC3, only admins can. I also do not see the options to make posts in certain boards more or less valuable than others.
Is the RC3 version simply not as advanced as the 1.1 version yet?

Did your check the permissions for other users ?
admin/permissions/ Send an Item to Someone

ephralon

Yes, all boxes are ticked in the Shop permissions, for all membergroups (except guests, of course).

RoCKeT-88

I don't know how to put a text link in at the top in the links row.  It did not insert one this time after I had installed to rc3 and reinstalled this. 

This is the theme I have.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

MajorTomSawyer

I seem to have caused a bug>

Welcome to the Shop!
Welcome to the Shop! Here, you can "buy" stuff with the credits you get from posting on the forum! For each post you make on the forum, you'll earn 10 Resources per new topic and 8 Resources per new post

You currently have 0 Resources in your pocket and 0 Resources in the bank
And right below that there is this:

10 Richest Members (Pocket)
MajorTomSawyer - 88 Resources
Sabre Jade Wylde - 50 Resources

View All Members

and

Quote10 Richest Members (Bank)
MajorTomSawyer - 10000 Resources
Sabre Jade Wylde - 10000 Resources

So I am unable to buy anything. 

Just trying to squash the last of the bugs before I open the forum to the public.

Edit: I should mention I am running SMF 1.1.11 and running 3.1.5 on the SMF mod.

MajorTomSawyer

Anyone know the part of the code that controls this?

pointalk

can you develop this item

"Member can use smfshop money to buy index text ad space.
Admin can set the ad price/day."

vbgamer45

I would place a request on smfshop.com maybe somebody will do it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Hey There,
I am having a little problem with giving permissions to other membergroups to manage the shop via admin panel. I have checked all the edits are in place, all the permission's are assigned to the membergroup and still the 'shop administration' area in the admin panel does not show up for that particular membergroup? I seem to be missing something somewhere. Any directions ?

pointalk

When topic delete or remove to Recycle Bin, smfshop money will decrease.
How to achieve?

di3f00l

How about an option to delete items in your inventory?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

di3f00l

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 22, 2010, 12:10:17 AM
Good idea maybe one day

Cool :] because like for instance i just bought the rock to test it, and no one will want in for auction, and it just looks like crap in my inventory... xD

edit: maybe modify the use button so that for unusable items, it shows a trash button that 'uses' it but doesn't really do anything.

aerolite

How to edit this part?

QuoteWelcome to the Shop!
Welcome to the Shop! Here, you can "buy" stuff with the credits you get from posting on the forum! For each post you make on the forum, you'll earn 1.00 zeny per new topic and 1.00 zeny per new post

You currently have 21.00 zeny in your pocket and 0.00 zeny in the bank

Advertisement: