News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roonekoos

Is there a place to download new items for smf 2.0 rc3?
Smf shop site is outdated.

Thanks.
German Shepherd Forum (Dutch)
http://duitseherderforum.com/

vbgamer45

Third party items have not been updated it is best to contact their author to update them
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

venex

Hi!!!

I was just wondering if its possible to deny users from buying an item more than X times. Sometimes I put and item and the seniors users (who have more money than the other ones) buy every single item of that kind... and they they sell it pretty expensive so they become richer and richer... IT'S A MONOPOLY (haha)... so I was thinking if there's a way to allow them to BUY (from the store) only X amount of items so the other users have also the opportunity to get the item. I said buy from the store because it shouldn't include if they buy the item from another user... they're should be only allow to buy X amount of items (of the same kind) from the store..

is it possible? D: S:

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Capcom

Hey

I'm using SMF2 CR3, I installed SMFShop- Version 3.1.6.1 Now SMF 2.0 RC3 and it worked but the problem is items pics dont appear, look at the pic i uploaded

plz, plz I need your help guys

thanks

userBD

Please, can someone edit this mod for theme mysticjade

Thanks everyone who try edit this

hcfwesker

Quote from: XxDevilxX on November 08, 2010, 09:21:36 AM
Hey

I'm using SMF2 CR3, I installed SMFShop- Version 3.1.6.1 Now SMF 2.0 RC3 and it worked but the problem is items pics dont appear, look at the pic i uploaded

thanks

Did you make sure to upload it in your  Sources/shop/item_images folder ... or the folder may not be in the right directory, since they are the default items..

swan

Has anyone got any ideas how to reset the credits.  We havent "opened" the shop yet but some people have way more than others.  Also can the Top Purchasers be cleared?

Daniel15

For people that don't get replies to this topic, I'd suggest to post to the SMFShop support forum at www.smfshop.com. Often it's hard to manage all the posts in here :)
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

eyo

vbgamer45

Can you post the full error like which step on Subs.php it failed?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

eyo

*    16.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test failed
      1.    Add Before    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test failed

im just running a theme called "reference" fwiw, really basic theme for a default layout

hcfwesker

Quote from: XxDevilxX on November 08, 2010, 09:21:36 AM
Hey

thanks

Just checked myself.  You'll have to goto Admin > Shop Administration > Add/edit/delete Items >   then, edit each item, selecting a pic from the Image dropdown, the image should show up immediately when selecting one.

Upload your own images under  Sources/shop/item_images folder.

eyo

*    15.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed

please help me with this. im too scared to run into a board wipeout if i install this. would these errors affect its performace?

hcfwesker

Quote from: ggman on December 10, 2010, 02:32:29 AM
*    15.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed

please help me with this. im too scared to run into a board wipeout if i install this. would these errors affect its performace?

The display template file affect shop related stuff showing in your members profiles , and "send other users money".

Subs.php is very important. 

They're both very easy adds.  You can attach both files here, and I'll add the edits for you, or you can use the package parser on the MOD page, with your version.

Also, please list which smf version you are using ;)

eyo

smf 2.0rc4
thanks in advance man. can you also point me where i can learn like basic editing for the easy packages? also i tried the package parser thing and was scared of all the error messages below and i dont understand what that thing really does so i didnt continue.

hcfwesker

If you have msn, skype, or any other instant messenger, PM me with your contact name.  I'll teach you, for free lol, cause you do need to learn this stuff eventually :)

Also, I would actually recommend this Shop MOD for RC4

eyo

ok thanks man i will pm you with all the msns and skypes i got lol.
i need someone to point me in the right direction, i think im a bit overwhelmed by everything i see. :)

ok ill downlaod the sa shop mod instead

Saintcrow

Is there a chance to mod the Shop so I can add Items to the members invetory through the shop administration ??

Advertisement: