News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexHobbs

how do i get my posts back to readable?

Smoothie

Looking forward to seeing a 1.1b3 compatible version of the mod, keep up the good work.

littleone

Any Idea what this means?

Duplicate column name 'money'
File: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/siteforum/Packages/temp/installScript.php
Line: 36

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.5, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

diplomat.

Quote from: littleone on July 17, 2005, 03:47:44 PM
Any Idea what this means?

Duplicate column name 'money'
File: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/siteforum/Packages/temp/installScript.php
Line: 36

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.5, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

It means that the column 'money' in smf_members already exists. It needs to be deleted.

I just found something out...when I try to send someone money with the characters < or > in their name, it doesnt send :-\
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Ndien

With this update i still get the undefined index error but not as often

littleone

Table 'pogoaddi_smf1.smf_shop_items' doesn't exist
File: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php
Line: 207

Here is what is at line 206, 207 and 208
//        echo $sql;
        $result = db_query($sql, __FILE__, __LINE__);
        $context['shop_items_id'] = db_insert_id();

russ

get the following error when trying to add a new rock

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
'',

File: /homepages/29/d88864903/htdocs/smf/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php
Line: 207

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.5, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

if it cant be solved. anyway to add an item manually thru phpmyadmin?

diplomat.

I having some problems. It seems, only in Firefox, that when i buy an item, it automatically buys two of them, but on my test forum, it doesnt do that (in firefox also). its not installed twice, ive checked. what could be wrong?
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

scrawl

i'm stumped i cannot get this to work i have been through this thread and looked for install hints/instructions but nothing has helped i tried copying the display.template thing and index.template files over the the theme that's used but that didn't work. can anyone help me i'm installing on smf 1.5.

cheers in advance

^ignore that i ended up just going through the code and moving the shop code over to the theme i'm using and doing up a different shop button. cheers for the plugin it's just what i was looking for.

pce

scrawl

Bogie

I'm trying to install the shopmod and it gets to this line and stops:

73.     Execute Code     installScript.php

Unlike the lines above there is no "success" next to it so I assume this is where it's having trouble.

I get this below it:

FTP Information Required
Some of the files this package needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and chmoding the files.

I enter my information and it does nothing, just returns to the same page.  Can I manually chmod these files, if so which ones do I need to chmod.

scrawl

Quote from: Bogie on July 25, 2005, 02:42:25 AM

Unlike the lines above there is no "success" next to it so I assume this is where it's having trouble.

I get this below it:

FTP Information Required
Some of the files this package needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and chmoding the files.

I enter my information and it does nothing, just returns to the same page.  Can I manually chmod these files, if so which ones do I need to chmod.

i had that same problem you need to log into your host (where your forum is stored) and in the main section you should find the file install.php i'm not sure how your server works but i just click on the name of the file then a link is shown on the right i clicked on that it ran the file and everything was set up. hope that helps i'm only new to this so yeh......

azuregenesis

I get this below it:

FTP Information Required

it's not supposed to have success next to it.

and after you enter your info, does that part diappear and you're able to proceed?

Bogie

Quote from: azuregenesis on July 25, 2005, 08:41:27 AM

I get this below it:

FTP Information Required

and after you enter your info, does that part diappear and you're able to proceed?

nope, it keeps coming back.

azuregenesis

Quote from: Bogie on July 25, 2005, 10:29:25 AM
Quote from: azuregenesis on July 25, 2005, 08:41:27 AM

I get this below it:

FTP Information Required

nope, it keeps coming back.

ah. then chmod the folder it need to do the changes in (to 777)

Humbe

Can somebody tell me how can i install the shop files ??

Humbe

AlexHobbs

1) Go to your ftp and click the folder that the forum is situated under.
2) Click Sources
3) When in sources make a folder called 'shop' (yoururl.com/forum/Sources/shop/
4) In the shop folder make a folder called items and a folder called item_images
5) Upload all the items into the items folder and all the items images into the item_images folder
6) Upload all the files in 'sourcefiles' to the main shop folder (/shop) don't make a folder called sources.
7) Go to your theme directory and then default and upload the template.php files
8) After doing that go to images/english and upload shop.gif
9) go back to where your main index.php is (/forum) and upload installScript.php
10) If your doing it manually, open install.xml and search and replace what it tells you to etc.
11) Run installScript.php
12) Delete installScript.php
13) Your shop is finished.

Need anymore help pm me or reply here

azuregenesis

i need help. how do i lessen the amnount of queries being done on my boards?

i'm getting over 50+ queries and it slows the site down a bit (i think :P)

if you look at the very bottom of this page, it shows you how many queries were used making this page.

Orbit45244

I found a bug when using SMFShop in SMF version 1.0.5.  When you change the number of points you get for events, it shows the new number you put in, in the Shop CP, but people still get the number of points that comes default with the mod.

scrawl

is there any way to make the shop mod not credit accounts for posts in a certain section of the forum? i'm wanting to do this but am not sure how to. any help appreciated.

pce

scrawl

Advertisement: