News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockwell

Also, no matter if I set it to 1, it still gives 2 dollars per post.

On the gambling option, it will not take out what is in bank, only what is in the pocket.  If, it also took out of bank, would be a lot better.   People are cheating that little system.

DarkGoku

Erm, I know that I sound stupid, but what do I do after running the installScript.php ? It doesn't show up on my forum or anything. Do I need to chmodd something, or run something else?
D is for lysdexia!

vincent

How can I reset everyone to 0 money on the bank and pocket?

i've got it allready :)
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

spicyjoe

i know this has been asked many times but i cannot go thur 62 pages of post... so i though i'll just ask it... how can i add item... :D

umiya

I did an install on this and i now get this error

Unknown column 'countMoney' in 'field list'
File: /home/hiyahost/public_html/forum/Sources/Post.php
Line: 1565

i looked inthe sql so i can create this table but couldnt find it. Can anyone provide this for me?

houston

Quote from: umiya on January 07, 2006, 01:09:38 PM
I did an install on this and i now get this error

Unknown column 'countMoney' in 'field list'
File: /home/hiyahost/public_html/forum/Sources/Post.php
Line: 1565

i looked inthe sql so i can create this table but couldnt find it. Can anyone provide this for me?

This post here might be what you are looking for. I had the same problem but I can not remember what I did to correct it.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=60953.0

regan

Hey everyone. Today I installed the latest shop version and I have a problem, but I really don't want to read through this whole thread in case I just waste my time.

I was wondering if there was a way you could set no limit to your shop image size? I have lots of pixels but they are sized differently, and because of that they are getting all stretched out. It's automatically set to 32 x 32, but can I change it?

Please help, thanks.

yellow1912

Hi there, I wonder if you minus the points if post get deleted ? Im using an older version and this can be a serious problem, a member can post any spam, then delete it, the post again and again. Everytime he does that he get points *_*.
My SMF forum ^^
An Ecommerce site I help to build

Daniel15

Quote from: yellow1912 on January 09, 2006, 07:44:59 PM
Hi there, I wonder if you minus the points if post get deleted ? Im using an older version and this can be a serious problem, a member can post any spam, then delete it, the post again and again. Everytime he does that he get points *_*.
Yes, this has been done in the later versions of SMFShop.

QuoteHow can I reset everyone to 0 money on the bank and pocket?
SQL Query:
UPDATE smf_members SET money = 0, moneyBank = 0

QuoteHow would I go about doing that cron job?
If you have cPanel, there's an option for cron jobs. The SMFShop Mod page (http://mods.simplemachines.org/?mod=65 ) explains what to do.
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

LostProphecy

just another question for you daniel, is it at all possible at the moment or in the future to have an email or IM sent to admins everytime some one buys something, just giving a detail of who brought what :)

or does this already do that...
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

Moocat

a purchase log would be really nice to have. ;)

Bigguy

ppl being able to sell sigs and graphics that they made would be great to ?

Alein_Atryda_III

Hmm, It would be great if users could choose one item to show above their avatar. You know, that kind of show-off:p Possibility to give initial stock for new items, and as I said before - complete edit in edit mode:D

There could be image item too. If you buy it and click on "use" it will pop-up window with big picture and item itself wouldn't dissapear:o

kadhumia_flo

I havnt used this mod before so this is a good guess

Were the purchasing form is sent (the file)
Add the mail(,,,,); script (Close to were the purchase successful message maybe)

As I said, I think I have used this mod in another forum before, but dont really know the exact procedure

Bigguy

I`m getting this error with the latest shop that is out on RC2 :

QuoteUndefined index: shopImageHeight
File: /home/****/public_html/smf/Themes/default/ShopAdmin.template.php (eval?)
Line: 53

Is there something I can do about this ???

LostProphecy

Quote from: Moocat on January 10, 2006, 03:10:19 AM
a purchase log would be really nice to have. ;)

that would be good to have as well :)
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

trio

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/index.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

546: echo ($current_action == 'shop' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '"> </td>' : '' , '

I got this error. Anyone got a solution plss?? coz i noob in coding

ExistenZ

Yes, and image selling thing sould be super, but people must be able to submit their own images. Like sugnature images and avatars....

Oh...but members will just be able to give that image to each other...like image piracy. Oh well....there goes that idea.
Regards,
Andre

yellow1912

I have SMF 1.1 RC 1, and I want to upgrade to 1.1RC2 and upgrade the shop to the newest version also.
1. Can I keep all the old data (member's points, inventory,....)?
2. In what order should I upgrade? Should I upgrade the shop first or the forum first?

Thanks a lot. I tried uhm, lost all my old data, luckily I did it on my test server first.
My SMF forum ^^
An Ecommerce site I help to build

Bigguy

Upgrade the forum first, uninstall all the modifications you have installed, if possible. Upgrade and then reinstall all your mods.

Advertisement: