SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vi31

When I try to upgrade to the new version i get this error:

2: unlink(/home/msvi007/public_html/timeout/Packages/temp/maps/_vti_cnf/1pin.gif): Permission denied
File: /home/msvi007/public_html/timeout/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 910

Please help

THanks in advance

LordSimion

hmmm... this is strange,

I added the mod and then I added it to my template. No problems there... right?
well, I can open the shop mod, but when you click on view shop, view inventory, bank... any of the links within the mod I am getting an error that says   **** template can not be loaded

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Daniel15

Quote from: Pod on January 21, 2006, 11:31:55 AM
ok fixed should work now..sorry about that was a bit tired when i made the account..

heres the info again

http://www.wicked-messenger.info/forum/index.php

username:test
pass:12345
Pfft...
Sorry test, you are banned from using this forum!
faggot?
------------------

QuoteWhen I try to upgrade to the new version i get this error:

2: unlink(/home/msvi007/public_html/timeout/Packages/temp/maps/_vti_cnf/1pin.gif): Permission denied
File: /home/msvi007/public_html/timeout/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 910

Please help

THanks in advance
That file has nothing to do with SMFShop... I honestly have no idea about that.

Quotehmmm... this is strange,

I added the mod and then I added it to my template. No problems there... right?
well, I can open the shop mod, but when you click on view shop, view inventory, bank... any of the links within the mod I am getting an error that says   **** template can not be loaded

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Please post a support ticket at http://support.dansoftaustralia.net/. Please include a link to the forum. If my site is down, please try tommorow (we recently had our web host move servers).

And please, no more replies here, I don't check here often. Read  the first post in this topic, which explains where to post.
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

Vi31

Since I updated to the newest version of shop I now get an error when I click on the View Inventory link under the users title.  Here is the error:

ERROR: The member you typed ('1') doesn't exist!

Can anyone help with this please????

J. Williams

Vi31

I'd recommend unistalling the mod,then reinstalling.
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Daniel15

Quote from: Vi31 on January 28, 2006, 01:32:21 AM
Since I updated to the newest version of shop I now get an error when I click on the View Inventory link under the users title.  Here is the error:

ERROR: The member you typed ('1') doesn't exist!

Can anyone help with this please????
I've posted the solution at my website. Please see http://www.daniel15.be/forum/index.php?topic=20.0
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.

Pause

The MOD author has requested this topic be locked, and any problems to be directed to him at the addresses listed below.

Link to MOD

If you would like to submit any comments to do with SMFShop, please post them at forums, available at http://www.daniel15.be/

If you find a bug, or have a feature request, then please submit it to his bug tracker at http://bugs.dansoftaustralia.net/

For any other support issues, please use his support ticket system at http://support.dansoftaustralia.net/

Note: See the MOD page for the latest files!
"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

blazin6543

i just installed the shop mod works good. i was wondering where do i go to add items, change amount of credits per post, etc...

also i noticed it says i have like 10010 credits but on my mini profile says 10 ... how do i go about change the 10010 to 10?

LostProphecy

*points up*

you need to go to daniels own forum to ask questions and get answers
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

Gaia

Hi,

I'm downloaded this at your website and i was wondering how i can install this manually as whenever i try to install it through the package manager i get the following error from my host:

Script or Action Blocked

The requested URL /forums/index.php?action=packages;sa=install;package=SMFShop%202.1%20Fresh%20Install.zip contains a script or action that has has been deteremined unsafe. It has been disabled to prevent abuse.

This server protected by: SecurePHPx

Thanks
Take a look at my SMF Themes - Click Here

pianogal86

I've had the shop mod for a while, but just uploaded the update package. Unfortunately, now when I try to go to my personal inventory or the Trade Centre, I get this error:

QuoteDatabase Error
Unknown column 'inv.tradecost' in 'field list'
File: /........./........./.........../blessedmaidens.com/discussion/forums/Sources/shop/Shop.php
Line: 798

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.7, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.
Anne

Daniel15

Quote from: pianogal86 on April 07, 2006, 09:11:37 AM
I've had the shop mod for a while, but just uploaded the update package. Unfortunately, now when I try to go to my personal inventory or the Trade Centre, I get this error:

QuoteDatabase Error
Unknown column 'inv.tradecost' in 'field list'
File: /........./........./.........../blessedmaidens.com/discussion/forums/Sources/shop/Shop.php
Line: 798

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.7, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Did you update correctly? It sounds like you had SMFShop 1.31 installed, and then upgraded straight to SMFShop 2.1... If so, use this code to fix your database:

<?php
if (file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/SSI.php') && !defined('SMF'))
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/SSI.php');
// Hmm... no SSI.php and no SMF?
elseif (!defined('SMF'))
die('<b>Error:</b> Cannot install - please verify you put this in the same place as SMF\'s index.php.');

//Make description field longer
db_query("ALTER TABLE `{$db_prefix}shop_items` CHANGE `desc` `desc` TEXT NOT NULL"__FILE____LINE__);

//Change 'amount paid' field to decimal (it should have been like this in the first place
db_query("ALTER TABLE `{$db_prefix}shop_inventory` CHANGE `amtpaid` `amtpaid` DECIMAL(8, 2) DEFAULT '0.00' NOT NULL"__FILE____LINE__);

//Change member's money fields to decimal
db_query("ALTER TABLE `{$db_prefix}members` CHANGE `money` `money` DECIMAL(9, 2) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, CHANGE `moneyBank` `moneyBank` DECIMAL(9, 2) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL"__FILE____LINE__);

//Add trading fields to inventory
db_query("ALTER TABLE `{$db_prefix}shop_inventory` ADD `trading` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, ADD `tradecost` DECIMAL(8, 2) NOT NULL"__FILE____LINE__);

//add trade enabled setting
db_query("INSERT INTO `{$db_prefix}settings` ( `variable` , `value` ) VALUES ('shopTradeEnabled', '1')"__FILE____LINE__);
echo 
"<b><center>Complete</center></b>";

?>

Save this into your forum's directory, and then run it. It should fix that problem.
Quote from: Gaia on April 06, 2006, 03:35:48 PM
Hi,

I'm downloaded this at your website and i was wondering how i can install this manually as whenever i try to install it through the package manager i get the following error from my host:

Script or Action Blocked

The requested URL /forums/index.php?action=packages;sa=install;package=SMFShop%202.1%20Fresh%20Install.zip contains a script or action that has has been deteremined unsafe. It has been disabled to prevent abuse.

This server protected by: SecurePHPx

Thanks

Bleh, some sort of stupid security measure. If you really want to install manually, look at the package-info.xml and install.xml files for details. Hopefully, you understand how to install it by following the guiadance of those files :)

pianogal86

Ok, where do I put this code, and what do I save it as?
Anne

Daniel15

Quote from: pianogal86 on April 07, 2006, 03:50:36 PM
Ok, where do I put this code, and what do I save it as?
You put it in your forum's directory, and call it anything you like, with .php on the end (maybe fixShop.php or something?). Then, you run it by going to the URL (for example, if your forum is at http://www.daniel15.be/forum/, you'd go to http://www.daniel15.be/forum/fixShop.php).

pianogal86

Good grief, if it's not one thing, it's another. I named it fixshop.php, uploaded it to /discussion/forums, and this is the error I get:

Database Error
Duplicate entry 'shopTradeEnabled' for key 1
File: /......../........./........./blessedmaidens.com/discussion/forums/fixshop.php
Line: 21
Anne

Daniel15

Well, now it should be working anyway...

pianogal86

Haha, sure 'nuff!  :D Thanks.  ;D
Anne

Cottelletje

i have a 3 questions
first
where can you see the shop? in admin panel i can add items or modify them but can't find the shop where the things are located
second
i don't see the credits in the posts of people,i see how many posts they have but not the credits they have
third
where can you see the things that the members have bought

thats it  ;D
|| Leonardo Dicaprio is the Hottest Man Alive Believe Me ||

Bigguy

It sounds like it didnt install correctly. Did you get any errors will installing through package manager.

LostProphecy

Quote from: Cottelletje on April 10, 2006, 06:20:28 PM
i have a 3 questions
first
where can you see the shop? in admin panel i can add items or modify them but can't find the shop where the things are located
second
i don't see the credits in the posts of people,i see how many posts they have but not the credits they have
third
where can you see the things that the members have bought

thats it  ;D

do you have your own custom theme? cause all those 3 things don't show up in a custom thing you have to go into each and every custom theme and add the code for it
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

Advertisement: